Top Calgary Private and Luxury
9 results | All Calgary Tours
* A traveler said: "The views of Lake Louise were surreal. Very enjoyable trip. Great scenery Comfortable van Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "Great place!! Too big to see and do all in one day!! Awesome for families, something for everyone!! Family and grandchildren, loved bakery and candy store!!"
* A traveler said: "Great company our flight was delayed 21/2 hrs and they were there to meet us on arrival driver Amman was great highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The representative found me quickly at the baggage carousel and altered our driver to arrive just a few minutes later. Driver was friendly and answered any questions we had about our upcoming vacation."
* A traveler said: "The explorer tour was quite challenging with the mixture of crawling and climbing, but the experience is something else. The guide we had Sara was awesome, really knowledge, friendly, and she let us travel at our own pace. I highly recommend for people who are moderately active to take part"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joey was exceptional, polite, attentive, patient, and a great guy. Excellent experience would definitely recommend. Thank you Joey."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended! Our guide, Rahul was the best. Personable, knowledgeable, and flexible. We did an all day private tour of the Banff National Park. Highlights were the gondola up to the top of Sulphur Mountain, which included a nice hike to the top, lunch on the top, spectacular views, and then off to Lake Louise to walk on the frozen lake, view the ice cravings and walk around inside the Fairmont Hotel. Also he included stopping in Banff, beautiful town, and also wanted us to see a smaller town, whicwhich was also beautiful called Canmore. Pickup was at 7AM and we arrived back at our hotel in Calgary at 6pm. What a wonderful dat/experience"