Top California Extreme Sports
205 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. I took my two children 12, 17 yrs. They had a great time. We started on the intermediate courses and did well. Courses are in the shade for the most part which helped keep us cool. I would suggest taking some gloves for climbing. The pulley systems you have to use will make your hands a little sore."
* A traveler said: "Great info and an enjoyable drive at our own pace. We would highly recommend this tour. It can take quite a few hours if you explore the different areas."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic -- must-do! Great equipment -- bikes, helmets -- helpful staff! Beautiful, safe and paved bike trail along Lake Tahoe!"
* A traveler said: "The Park was very nice , lots of walking. The best part was that it wasn’t over crowed and we go to enjoy all the Park."
* A traveler said: "Really a ton of fun. Loved our pilot. We saw stunning sites but how can you miss with Lake Tahoe! Splurge and live large!"
* A traveler said: "My 16 year old granddaughters had a fabulous time! They want to come back for sure. I was very impressed with the ease of making reservations and the check in process. All in all, a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "The crew insured everyone was having a great time good music they provided us with drinks insures everyone’s safety"
* A traveler said: "Great fun! Easy to operate. Very nice staff, explained how to use bikes and gave recommendations of what to look for! Great way to see the lake and get down to the lake!"
* A traveler said: "Simple trip but saw lots of fish and it was fun to feed them. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. Recommend for families"
* A traveler said: "Love it! We saw plenty of fish and was given information about sea life and island that was interesting to hear and learn."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome experience on this open hummer tour. It was better than I expected— it thrilling, exciting and informative with spectacular views. Our tour guide Andrew is a very skilled driver, funny and made it all the more fun. It was the highlight of our Catalina getaway!"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "The equipment was in great shape and worked well. Amazing views on the bike trail. Great customer service"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "It was hot and smoky around the Lake Tahoe area. We loved it. We would do it again. And would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Loved our visit to the Muir Woods. Our guide was very friendly and I liked his music references. Going to Alcatraz was on my husband’s bucket list so it was a perfect end."
* A traveler said: "Great bikes and helpful staff. I would recommend this bike hire. Riding the bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge was very enjoyable and family friendly. You could buy return ferry tickets from the hire shop which made boarding at Sausalito quicker."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hang Gliding
- Performance Car Driving
- White Water Rafting
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Christ Cathedral
- Universal CityWalk
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal
- Ferry Building
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Petco Park
- Half Moon Bay
- Marina District
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Knott's Soak City
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- El Capitan
- Joshua Tree National Park
- War Memorial Opera House
- Torrey Pines Golf Course
- Barbary Coast Trail
- Lands End
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah