Top California Bus Tours
498 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Nice thank you very satisfied affordable price will recommed to friends and family hopefully someday it go more places"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Bus was clean and comfortable. Wineries were great. Hike was nice and easy. Views were great."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Whales were so close to the boat then saw them on the other side within few seconds. We were talking that they were might be under the boat."
* A traveler said: "Jerry was wonderful. Had a great time. Wish we could have done the city tour as well, but got a refund. Highly recommended it.."
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Brian is amazing. 10/10. Forget that impersonal big bus. Way better way to tour the city and actually get brought to the front door of spots. Absolutely loved"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "This was truly an awesome and memorable experience! It was well planned and the staff were extremely polite and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Sun was shining, wind was blowing, beautiful blue sky and I’m on the water on an 1851 America’s cup sailing schooner with some friends and some great and knowledgeable people had an absolute blast got to help with the sails and generally a super time…"
* A traveler said: "Thomas was very knowledgable and kind. He went over and above to make sure everyone had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Collin was so informative!! He made sure to explain how the day would unfold and he knew so much pertinent information about the places we visited. We did the tour on our second full day in Los Angles and it was perfect. We were able to see so many different places therefore helping us decide where we wanted to go back and visit later in the week."
* A traveler said: "Great Experience, clean bus, good tour guide, relaxing time, good wine, nice lunch spots, and nice winery stops"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jonathan was amazing! Extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Was a great way to explore the 17 mile drive."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide, scenic drive, great tasting wine, knowledgeable wine makers/owners. Conveniently placed breaks"
* A traveler said: "Lots of wildlife. Saw the albino dolphin. Saw a group of about 100 dolphins. Humpback whales we’re putting on a show. Great crew too."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best guide you can ask for. Highly recommended. We had the best time and the views we saw were priceless."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience and I fully enjoyed every moment. The guide was knowledgeable and entertaining, we explored the city bay and some historical sites of San Diego. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Rhett and Josh were amazing! This was so much fun. They took tried to make sure we saw all wildlife. It does get tiring however more than doable. Just make sure this is not the first time your exercising in a year. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Denise was very knowledgeable and had some great tips. The park was a challenge for hiking as it was a steep trail. This was listed in the info and also by Denise when we arrived. I hope Denice gets a newer bus ,we sat in the front seat and the air vents kept bouncing upward, there was also a loose metal piece rattling overhead."
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and perfectly timed! The redwoods were incredible, and we would certainly go back. Big thanks for making our visit to Muir Woods easy."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Half-Day Whale Watching Tour From Monterey
- Small-Group Tour: San Francisco City Tour Including Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Skip The Bus: San Francisco By Luxury Van Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hollywood Hills
- American River
- Seward Street Slides
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Los Angeles Opera (LA Opera)
- Windansea Beach
- Macondray Lane
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- Marine Mammal Center
- Angels Flight Railway
- San Diego Sports Association
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Watts Towers
- Old Pasadena
- Stahl House
- Benziger Family Winery
- Travel Town Museum
- Third Street Promenade
- Tunnel View
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah