Top California Half-day Tours
496 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extraordinary,Joseph is a very talented and documented person. Enjoyed every moment of the tour,his stories made me remembering something from my childhood (referring to the sourdough from Boudin)."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour, excellent tour guide and worth the money! Had a fun day though out, the bus was very comfortable… I enjoyed a lot."
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. The ride to Napa was comfortable and easy. The wineries were more than generous with the tastings and explaining the process of how wine is produced. We learned a lot about wine. The vineyards were breathtaking on a clear day. This excursion didn't feel rushed and was well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Jerry our tour guide was excellent. Would definitely recommend. We toured two Sonoma wineries and ate in town. Was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "My favorite part of the tour was Muir Woods; it would have been nice to have more time at both places but that did not take away from the enjoyment of the place. I"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Saw a lot & the guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Saw things we didn’t even know were in San Francisco. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "It was fun, will do again. Will tell others about it too. You should mention that it will get you wet in the advertisement, because we almost didn't do it as a result of the wife not wanting to get wet. She was not prepared to get wet, but ultimately decided to go and had fun."
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Capt Phil. Nice pleasurable, relaxing trip to see San Diego from the water. Set us up for some great sunset photos as a couple and group. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys sailboat ride."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing crew! Everyone was so nice, so knowledgeable and genuinely looked to be enjoying their work. We didn’t see any whales but it wasn’t for lack of trying. We saw lots of dolphins. The ship was comfortable, even came with an adorable pup on board! We enjoyed ourselves tremendously and would absolutely do the tour again!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "It absolutely could not have been better! The tour guide was extremely knowledgable & informative. He was friendly & fun. The travel route was just gorgeous. And the prepared lunch was really really delicious. I highly recommend this tour & would enjoy doing it again!"
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD)
- Mist Trail
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Angel Island Immigration Station
- Pebble Beach
- The Cannery
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- Auto Club Speedway
- Custom House Plaza
- Newport Beach
- Santa Ynez Valley (SYV)
- Toronado Pub
- Tomales Bay Oyster Company
- Los Angeles Palisades Park
- ZD Wines
- De Young Museum
- San Pedro
- Badwater Basin
- San Diego Harbor
- Robertson Boulevard
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah