Top California Historical Tours
363 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Lisa was incredible, she not only taught us history of the Chinese coming to San Francisco, but she showed us patiently around the district."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "Nice happy people great crew. Offered to take photo is us. Fascinating information about the man litany as well as about San Diego"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour yesterday. Our driver was excellent and he showed us all around the Bay Area. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "Kathy was a great guide! Fun to see the neighborhood and learn its history from someone who lives in and loves it."
* A traveler said: "Lands End, Golden Gate. Our tour guide was very informative and she knew her material. Very good tour"
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Exciting & fun! The boat ride was a whole vibe with good music. I took my 12 year old daughter and she had a blast! We had a ton of fun Whish it would have been longer (30 min ride ) I could have done that all day long! Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "WOW! This was a very informative, interesting and historical tour. We loved it, we loved the food, we especially loved our guide Gimmy! She was amazing, knowledgeable and adorable! I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour and very responsive and communicative guide! I took my family from out of town and it was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Saw a lot & the guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Saw things we didn’t even know were in San Francisco. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour. If appreciate history and architecture, strongly recommend. Valarie was both knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever the host was amazing. I would definitely attend again. I loved every moment and drink the best of the best wine."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Russian River
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal
- Fallen Leaf Lake
- Shoreline Park
- Oasis Date Gardens
- Huntington Park
- Heal the Bay Aquarium
- Channel Islands
- Petco Park
- Angel Stadium
- San Andreas Fault
- Grateful Dead House
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Grace Cathedral
- Lands End
- Watts Towers
- Emigrant Trail Museum
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah