Top California Unique Experiences
111 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He adeptly went off script when we asked to see some other sights time permitting. I sat in the front and felt like we connected on a personable level."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "The driver Alejandro was super great and had a lot of interesting information. We will recommend him to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "San Fran had so much history. It makes you want to haunt for more… haha get it!! Great tour. Good vibes."
* A traveler said: "The smooth flight and views! It was on our bucket list and we are so glad we decided to do it. Our pilot, I think Chris, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, fun group and first class way to see wine country! Pick up in the city was so convenient."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the top experiences of our trip! The guides were extremely friendly and informative. They offered to take photos of the guests and they added to the experience with hospitality. This tour was amazing, taking us to various locations in the city that we did not know about. Being a firefighter family, this was an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "We actually didn’t get to go on this tour because their bus was out of order. However, the person in charge of the experience gave us the recommendation of their competitor, so I wanted to leave a good review for these folks. We will check them out the next time we are in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great with Mike our tour guide that worked for the Grapeline Eine Tours. He was very knowledgeable about all the wineries in Temecula. I plan to tell all my friends and family to ask for him when they do the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Great staff! Recommend to everyone. Easy to find, parking access, very safe and staff was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "I loved every bit of the tour! We all became family immediately and I was gifted a free bottle for my birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Dale was excellent - he was very patient and supportive while trying to learn the ins and outs of surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time! The food was great. Brian our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Never rushed us past spots and made sure every member of the group was engaged. Recommend highly!"
* A traveler said: "Truly unique way to experience San Francisco. Kevin was amazing and friendly. He is from San Francisco and made us feel very welcome."
* A traveler said: "Judith, Thank you for a fun-filled tour. Learned so many kooky facts & history of the city. A major highlight of our time in SF. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!! Chad was our instructor and was very helpful. Both my sons got up many times. My son plans to go back for more lessons. Definitely a great experience!! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Barbara was a great guide who provided an interesting and entertaining tour. She seems to be a staple of the area with passerby waving and greeting her by name."
* A traveler said: "Stan was very knowledgeable and super friendly - he gave us a great tour of los angelos and the convertible was an awesome experience - highly recommend this for anyone who wants to see LA - good for all ages and tamiles"
* A traveler said: "Mel who was our guide was great. There was nothing he would not do for us and allowed us to make our own itinerary for the day. Using our wishes and his local knowlwegde, we had a great day in LA and would reccoment Mel to anyone who is thinking of visiting LA."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Beautiful wineries with the perfect balance of information and individual time to relax with the group. Kirill was very knowledgeable about SF and Napa, but also very entertaining with his sharp witted commentary. We really enjoyed ourselves and would highly recommend to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Paradise Cove
- Mingei International Museum
- Museum of Death Hollywood
- Vesuvio Cafe
- Point Loma
- Greystone Mansion and Park
- Wrath Wines
- Nethercutt Museum
- Lake Tahoe
- Safari West
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- J. Paul Getty Museum (The Getty)
- Baker Beach
- Museum of Making Music
- Santa Barbara Waterfront
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Old Globe Theater
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah