Top Cancun Half-day Tours
339 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "Great boat crew! They made everyone feel safe and welcome! Had an amazing time snorkeling on the reef! The drinks were great and everyone had a great time! Isla Mujeres is a beautiful island- spent a couple hours at Playa Norte (no need to rent a golf cart to get there as it's so close). Great tour- I would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Best part about my trip! Staff was cool af!!! Clean boat fun ride. The private island they take you to the water is breath taking!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. Angel was our driver and Sasha was our guide. His humor and knowledge was a delight. We sampled local (delicious) tacos from different regions of Mexico, in the city! Beers and natural juices were a bonus. At the end of the food tour we watched some cultural performances at the beach. Would highly recommend and request Sasha."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was funny and helpful. We learned a lot during the ride and at Tulum. Highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Driving the boat was a blast! One of the coolest things I've done! So happy I got to have this experience with my new wife!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy and comfortable. Amazing crew and an amazing experience. The catamaran is clean and new. Don’t forget to bring hat and sunblock for body and face"
* A traveler said: "Nav was our tour guide and was absolutely wonderful and insightful. We got to go to local spots where tourists weren’t around and I felt that I had a much more authentic dining experience this way. Pickup and drop off was efficient and fast. The dishes we had were delicious and we felt very full by the end of the tour."
* A traveler said: "The best customer service! We really enjoyed it! The best experience we ever had! Thank you so much for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "Hugo was the best guide ever. I highly recommended this excursion. Very organized and fun and safe. My family felt very welcome. The zip lines, cenote and events were perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Diego, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Tulum and Rio Secreto. It was an amazing experience and we learned so much about this beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience.. the activity guide Alberto was great and helped me over come my fear during zip lining!! I would recommend it to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "They were waiting with sign and so nice. The experience was great with all the hustle at the airport they made it extremely easy."
* A traveler said: "Was a beautiful experience definitely would recommend to everyone I know to do it because I'm not one to do snorkeling so this was perfect for me"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was a fantastic guide. His passion and knowledge for the area and history were evident throughout the tour. I would strongly recommend the buggy tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great excursion to Chichén Itzá, cenote and Valladolid.Luis and Cesar are very well prepared about the history of this places. Tiburcio the driver was very good and responsible. I would deeply recommend to use their services. Cheaper then what hotel offers. Food was great. Thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "All of the history that was shared with us. The guides were knowledgeable and very pleasant. Will do again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Diego and the whole staff were very friendly and explained the activities very well. We feel safe during the activities. The tacos were really good!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire tour. Everything was well planned and organized. I honestly had the time of my life. If you can make sure you purchase the pictures. You will be in love. Overall I’d give them 100/10. The best experience ever"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was so knowledgeable and she clearly has a passion for what she does. This is great to get away from crowds for sure."
* A traveler said: "Eric and Astrid were very friendly and made the sailing tour a great experience for our family. The boys really enjoyed the chips and homemade guacamole. Recommended for people who love sailing and have a nice wholesome experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- Mandala Nightclub
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Xenses Park
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Ventura Park
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid