Top Cancun How to Get Around
492 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! The team was fantastic and couldn’t ask for anything better! We saw 3 turtles and the shipwreck!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire tour. Everything was well planned and organized. I honestly had the time of my life. If you can make sure you purchase the pictures. You will be in love. Overall I’d give them 100/10. The best experience ever"
* A traveler said: "The best your guide ever RUTH 69 ! Ruth was amazing we had such a blast in Tullum seeing the ruins , learning about the Mayan cultural. Getting a fresh coconut to drink around the ruins . Swimming in the cenote and the Lunch was amazing ! So delicious authentic meal ."
* A traveler said: "Super easy and comfortable. Amazing crew and an amazing experience. The catamaran is clean and new. Don’t forget to bring hat and sunblock for body and face"
* A traveler said: "Driving the boat was a blast! One of the coolest things I've done! So happy I got to have this experience with my new wife!"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
* A traveler said: "Sergio made the the entire experience 100 times better with his up bear personality and incredible story telling, he's the best!!"
* A traveler said: "They were all so great! We had a few members who were slightly nervous about snorkeling, and the team members were so patient and humorous, it was incredible. Will def be doing this again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "INCREDIBLE experience ! I highly suggest everyone go. The employees are passionate and the activities are exhilarating. My guide, Julio, was so sweet, knowledgeable, caring, and really made it the best experience. They truly want you to create the most amazing memories while being safe. 100% worth it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Arturo and Juan Carlos were great. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you! Recommending this tour to everyone"
* A traveler said: "All of the history that was shared with us. The guides were knowledgeable and very pleasant. Will do again."
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had an awesome time parasailing; it was a little scary being so high up in the air but it was also extremely beautiful. The driver was on time and the staff ran everything smoothly. We paid for pics and the video because there was no way our nerves would allow us to take our own pics or video."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable parts were the golfcart tour and the beautiful houses. The food was delicious 😋. I had a great time with the shopping stores as well."
* A traveler said: "Honestly one of the best activities in Cancun, I've done this trip twice now and both were some of the best days I've had partying. I'll be going again next time. Went alone both times, met great people, made fantastic memories, just make friends as soon as you get onboard and it'll be a great day!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great excursion to Chichén Itzá, cenote and Valladolid.Luis and Cesar are very well prepared about the history of this places. Tiburcio the driver was very good and responsible. I would deeply recommend to use their services. Cheaper then what hotel offers. Food was great. Thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "What a fun day we had! Highly recommend. When you go to the Coba Ruins you have to take the bike that the people drive you to see the ruins. There's no way you'll have time to see everything. So much to see in one day!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun day! The activities are all great and Xcaret is a well-oiled machine with all the guest amenities and layout. Definitely a must to go visit 4 cenotes!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the money. Michael was so kind and knowledgable and very helpful. We had a 4 month old with us and he made accommodations to help make everything easier. He was also helpful in finding a lovely place to eat. We cant say enough about how great this was."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid