Top Casablanca Nature and Wildlife Tours
98 results | All Casablanca Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my son took this private tour to Fez from Casablanca and we are glad that we did so. It was an amazing experience in the old Medina of Fez. Our driver Samid was highly professional and at the same time very friendly. We had a wonderful time!!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the Hassan II Mosque, the sheer enormity of it is amazing. Abdel our guide was fantastic. In addition to describing the points of interest, we discussed the Moroccan history and culture. He truly made our experience exceptional and very memorable."
* A traveler said: "Mourad was excellent. He met us outside the terminal with a sign--just as he said he would. The vechile was pristine clean."
* A traveler said: "I took this day trip from Casablanca to Tangier. Overall the experience was pretty good since the coastline is such a big place. I went in Jan 2020 and it was off season so it was not busy which was the best part. I was picked and driven around in a expensive Mercedes AMG and I was the only person on the tour. He did a good job although it would be nice for some down time alone.. a organized day time makes it difficult. Highly recommended still for the solo traveler. The only down side as I took the earlier train back to Casablanca the driver for the pick up from the train station was not there and I had to take a taxi back instead at a small cost. Also beware to carry your ID as they might ask for you it. On the way there they did so I gave my drivers licence... strangely on the way back they never asked for ID. No wifi in the brand new trains unless you go 1st class I guess. That was disappointing."
* A traveler said: "Hicham was a phenomenal person to spend the day with. So smart, very engaging and understood us from the beginning. We saw and learned so much and even had a taste of some delicious Moroccan delicacies . The highlight was a hidden patisserie we visited whereby each sweet was better than the next!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, stress free, driver called to keep me posted of his whereabouts, drive to the hotel was comfortable and safe."
* A traveler said: "Camel ride was awesome. Lunch was awesome. Could have used a little more time to shop at the medina."
* A traveler said: "The driver was early and patient! and loaded us up and our gear easily. it was a comfortable trip and very simple and efficient."
* A traveler said: "The transportation was exceptional. Our vehicle was clean and very comfortable. The wifi was greatly appreciated. Our guide, Andel was great. Lunch was not included on our tour. Abdel even bought us the most delicious tea and Yummy Moroccan sweets. The entire day was great!"
* A traveler said: "This incredible tour included the Hassan II mosque, shopping, sampling and an excellent tour guide! This was perfect for my one day in Casablanca and I didn’t miss anything! If you only have one day, or a morning in Casablanca, you absolutely need to do this!"
* A traveler said: "My flight was a bit late, passport control and customs were very, very slow so that I was over an hour late exiting the airport. M. Abdullah contacted me to let me know he was still waiting for me and was so gracious about his long wait. Very professional, courteous and kind."
* A traveler said: "Our driver arrived exactly on time, helped us with our bags, and had us at the airport in around 45 minutes. We were told to allow a total of 3 hours between pick-up and departure times. Even with the confusion at the Casablanca airport, this was sufficient."
* A traveler said: "Doing this tour on our fist full day in Morocco was the best decision we made! Our tour guide Nezha was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, she introduced us to all the best foods in Morocco, what to try, and what to look for. Without her expertise, we wouldn't have tried all the amazing food that we ordered for the rest of our three city trip (Casablanca, Fez and Marrakesh). Not only did she take us to all the best markets, bakeries, and tea places, she also shared so much about Casablanca and Morocco. Our favorite part of the tour was when Nezha walked us through the various markets buying fresh meat and vegetables and then took us to a local restaurant where they cooked it all for us. It was one of the best meals we had!"
* A traveler said: "If you only choose one tour of Casablanca, I highly recommend this one. My husband and I spend a most enjoyable day seeing the sights of Casablanca with the delightful Aziz. We could not have seen so much by walking and the scooter experience was fun. Great way to get around. I also recommend the coffee and hospitality of ‘Magic’ whose coffee shop is on the corner of the Building."
* A traveler said: "The Camel Ride was the best! I enjoyed going to Marrakech Medina. Seeing The Tanneries, Souks, Raparts , La Bahia Palace and Koutoubia Mosque. My guide was knowledgeable and friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Camel Rides
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Northern Morocco