Top Casablanca Safaris
36 results | All Casablanca Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my son took this private tour to Fez from Casablanca and we are glad that we did so. It was an amazing experience in the old Medina of Fez. Our driver Samid was highly professional and at the same time very friendly. We had a wonderful time!!"
* A traveler said: "Mourad was excellent. He met us outside the terminal with a sign--just as he said he would. The vechile was pristine clean."
* A traveler said: "I took this day trip from Casablanca to Tangier. Overall the experience was pretty good since the coastline is such a big place. I went in Jan 2020 and it was off season so it was not busy which was the best part. I was picked and driven around in a expensive Mercedes AMG and I was the only person on the tour. He did a good job although it would be nice for some down time alone.. a organized day time makes it difficult. Highly recommended still for the solo traveler. The only down side as I took the earlier train back to Casablanca the driver for the pick up from the train station was not there and I had to take a taxi back instead at a small cost. Also beware to carry your ID as they might ask for you it. On the way there they did so I gave my drivers licence... strangely on the way back they never asked for ID. No wifi in the brand new trains unless you go 1st class I guess. That was disappointing."
* A traveler said: "Abdel, our guide, was the best. He brought Casablanca and Morocco to life. What a wonderful way to start our voyage."
* A traveler said: "Hicham was a phenomenal person to spend the day with. So smart, very engaging and understood us from the beginning. We saw and learned so much and even had a taste of some delicious Moroccan delicacies . The highlight was a hidden patisserie we visited whereby each sweet was better than the next!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was early and patient! and loaded us up and our gear easily. it was a comfortable trip and very simple and efficient."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was exceptional. We truly enjoyed the tour with a private driver and a very knowledgable guide. Amongst other places we were taken, we visited the Hassan II Mosque which was well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Responsive, polite, reliable! Would definitely recommend this vendor. I don't recall his name - if you can reply to this so it's present in the review I'd appreciate it :)"
* A traveler said: "The driver met us outside the terminal with my name on a card. The mini van was very clean. There was not WiFi available. The ride from the airport was no long and was very comfortable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Northern Morocco