Top Activities on the Ground in Casablanca
54 results | All Casablanca Tours
* A traveler said: "The Casablanca food tour was excellent. Mohammed was a great tour guide and the fish was great. We learned a lot and had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Hicham was a phenomenal person to spend the day with. So smart, very engaging and understood us from the beginning. We saw and learned so much and even had a taste of some delicious Moroccan delicacies . The highlight was a hidden patisserie we visited whereby each sweet was better than the next!"
* A traveler said: "Don’t let people tell you there is nothing to Do in Casablanca. This tour took up a large part of our day and it was excellent. There was no rush so we could engage in questions and dialogue as much as we wished. We visited Hassan V Mosque, a Jewish museum, the Notre Dame Catholic Church, then had tea and sweets outside to further talk. Our guide was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We discussed faiths, history, architecture, etc. He even threw in a couple stops because we were interested. (The only advice I would give the guide is That he is hard to hear when in cars or traffic, so little ear phones could be helpful or to speak up, but he was always willing to repeat.)"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had great experience! Private car was on time and very comfortable. Our tour guide in Marrakech was Adil who spoke English and was very friendly. He took us to several incredible stops for sightseeing and shopping. Definitely recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Doing this tour on our fist full day in Morocco was the best decision we made! Our tour guide Nezha was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, she introduced us to all the best foods in Morocco, what to try, and what to look for. Without her expertise, we wouldn't have tried all the amazing food that we ordered for the rest of our three city trip (Casablanca, Fez and Marrakesh). Not only did she take us to all the best markets, bakeries, and tea places, she also shared so much about Casablanca and Morocco. Our favorite part of the tour was when Nezha walked us through the various markets buying fresh meat and vegetables and then took us to a local restaurant where they cooked it all for us. It was one of the best meals we had!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing, better than anything you can imagine. They cater to your every need and make sure they fulfill your request as quickly and best they can. Absolutely no complains, and too many compliments to write. Highly recommend for a great and complete tour of Morocco."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Amine speaks great English and was very informative on all aspects of Morrocan life especially in and around the old medina. He took me to a lot of places and answered all the questions I had. He was great company and we got on like friends. He even showed me how to pour mint tea the Morrocan way. I would totally recommend booking this tour as you won't get the local knowledge he has with any other tour. The tour is very good value and he is flexible to change timings or places to see. So go ahead and book this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver were both AWESOME. They were courteous, friendly, and made our day fantastic. By the end of the day we were family. Literally. We had tea and cookies in his home with his wife. WOW. That makes this tour company way above the rest."
* A traveler said: "My guide Mohamed Rhanimi was great. He was on time, gave lots of tidbits about the city and although it was raining my tour was informative and made my experience in Casablanca even more appreciative. I was happy he offered evening tours due to my arrival. And visiting the mosque during sunset was the best."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour to see the highlights of Morocco. The tour was run by Argania Travel and they provided excellent tour guides, drivers, and accommodations. We had an extra day, so Argania modified the tour for us to include the desert."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Seyed was amazing! Literally the best! He truly went above and beyond and we had a blast with him! We had our camel ride first and Abdul and Hassan were very nice and cool during that time, even proposing with a surprise along the way. Next, Our tour guide, Shareef was nothing sort of amazing as well! He’s licensed and knows his history. He made the experience everything and definitely became more like a father figure at the end. He showed us Bahia and Old Medina and the Market and hidden gems within Marrakech including where to get authentic Argan oil. He bargained for us during our shopping stops all while maintaining his duties to his religion with 5 prayers and washings as he guided us. And ended the tour perfectly with visits to other parts of the city by taxi. Seyed then, took us to a place to get really good local Moroccan seafood as (my home girl is vegan and on vacation will eat fish) called Plats Haj B. Fish. I could go on but please please please book with them! You won’t be disappointed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Northern Morocco