Top Catalonia Food Tours
191 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "I have difficulty walking so we had a private tour. Javier was very personable and knowledgeable about the wines of Spain — especially since we will be visiting many of these regions. In addition, we were introduced to a lovely part of Barcelona that we had not seen in previous visits."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pol was exceptional. Very informative and comical. He made the whole trip come to life with his knowledge of history. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing site great guide (Pol) and wonderful winery visit! Departure and arrival on time and the diverse tour mates made this day a pleasure. It was a highlight of our Barcelona vacation. Do not miss the museum!"
* A traveler said: "Therese was knowledgeable about the food of Spain so we l learned a lot! We had SUCH a good time cooking and learning and eating and drinking! The trip through the market was also a highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Very good your highly recommended, good, drink and guide were superb! Eli took us to some great places we would not have known about abs we tried some local delights."
* A traveler said: "This is a terrific tour. This is must for folks that like food and great olive oil. The tour shared all facets of the growth of olive trees and how olive oil is pressed. The sharing of all the different types of oil made from the different olives was very educational. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour guide and the Olive Oil Company employees were more than fantastic. The pride in their work was very evident. The tasting experience, wine and tapas were exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Julie is exceptional! Very well informed, made it a fun time with my small group. Carefully selected stops, safety first, and a walking encyclopedia. God bless you girl."
* A traveler said: "Really fun touring with”CAT’ nickname for our tour guide, Francesc was just great. The various Tapas restaurants we dropped in on we’re all very different. Probably one of the more fun food tours we’ve been on and we’ve done many. The variety of food was great, the wine experiences were really different and the Tapas restaurants each had their own charm. Highly recommended this tour through the streets of Barcelona. We had a fun group made the evening a lot of fun thanks again Cat, you are great !"
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Arnauo (Arnold) was exceptional. The guide was able to tell us about the history of Monstserrat in great detail. The Monastery has a wonderful story, when I viewed the Madonna I experienced a moment of peace that I have never felt. These few minutes were one of the many highlights. We took the train to the top and hiked down, that was a good choice, much easier than hiking back up and taking the train down, therefore buy a one way ticket unless you want a challenging hike for the day. The second leg, the wine tour was also very quaint. Barcelona is just now getting back to having tourists and we felt very welcome. Our guide was very happy to be back to work and this was very encouraging, we were worried about traveling and intruding, but people were very kind."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun tour with excellent guides. You should definitely come hungry because they are sure to provide lots of food options and great views of Catalunya."
* A traveler said: "Everything, all the details and information received from Suzie, everything was wonderful. Excellent, organized and full of details"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our quick 2 days in Barcelona. Great opportunity to experience the food and wine of Barcelona in a relaxed atmosphere with a well informed and personable guide. Small group of 8 people made it an enjoyable and festive evening. Highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere like you expect from HRC. Service was as everywhere. All round the quality and service level you love (or hate) HRC for. We LOVE it , would come back on our next trip to Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic. Craig was an excellent guide and the three wineries were a joy to visit. I would recommend this trip to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Jordi was so knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about the city and had a great time!! We really enjoyed the dancers."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! All three stops were unique and well organized, had an amazing day trying good wines and making great friends."
* A traveler said: "Eric and Alex were wonderful! They made us feel welcome in Barcelona, and to the culture of Barcelona and Spain as a whole. Eric is a fantastic chef and Alex was the perfect host - what a great pair! This was probably my best experience in all of Spain."
* A traveler said: "Ana greeted us like family, her knowledge and obvious love of what she was doing really shined. Ana was a bright spot on our visit to the Catalonia region of Spain."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Adrien was great! Wine, food, history…. What fun! Loved the stroll and the hidden gems we stopped in."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral
- Estrella Damm Factory
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Port Olímpic
- Via Sepulcral Romana
- Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- RCDE Stadium
- La Molina
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- Girona Cathedral (Catedral de Girona)
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata)
- Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca