Top Catalonia Outdoor Activities
474 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Perfect weather. :) The instructors, Rene and Mihai, funny and engaging. And careful with us all along the way, waiting at each stop point (and there were maaany stop points :) ). Very diversified journey, well thought ;)"
* A traveler said: "Monserrat is an amazing place and Sebastian was the perfect guide to take us there. He has a vast cultural and historical knowledge of Spain as well as many other subjects. We had a perfect day with Sebastian and we couldn’t imagine anyone being better."
* A traveler said: "Lots of information and Olga was an excellent guide she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She also went out of her way and made sure we all took pictures during the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "The guide’s knowledge of the architectural demands and innovation were particularly interesting. Thanks Cle"
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The views during the tour were fantastic. They personnel were friendly and courteous!!! Definitely recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was fantastic. He was so full of knowledge and history and this made the trip so memorable. The time in the van and visiting the sites was a perfect balance. What an amazing day."
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Montserrat tour. Our guide Aurora was very knowledgeable and humorous. You can see beautiful views from the monastery. The vineyard, Oller del Mas, was also a delight. Great wines on a great property. Overall, the whole tour exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Marta is an INCREDIBLE guide. Probably the best I’ve ever had. I went solo and had a blast. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and she explained a lot and gave us enough time to enjoy the park. When the tour was finished we were able to see more. Worth the tour you see abs understand more."
* A traveler said: "David was an amazing tour guide, I’ve been on many tours but none come near to this great experience. Thank you David!"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip, not too far, wonderful views, our guide (Jordi) gave us good information, great tips and was very kind."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Arnold!! He was so knowledgeable and nice!! We learned a lot! The drive was relaxing and Arnold made us feel comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Joost was a wonderful host. We really enjoyed it. The sunset and scenery were beautiful. I even got to drive the boat!"
* A traveler said: "It's very fast paced so you can see a lot in one day. Most importantly, I had missed my pickup because of technical difficulty with my phone. When I got it fixed, I was able to meet up with the tour guide and finish 80% of the tour. I only missed the beach which I go to regularly on my month long holiday. And the tour guide was funny and engaging."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Molina
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- Mt. Tibidabo
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Colonia Güell
- Aquópolis Costa Dorada
- Girona Cathedral (Catedral de Girona)
- Montjuïc Mountain
- Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)
- El Roc de Sant Gaietà
- Girona Jewish Quarter (El Call de Girona)
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)
- House of Illusion
- RCDE Stadium
- Arc de Triomf
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca