Top Catalonia Unique Experiences
54 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Julia was an excellent guide. The experience was total hassle free The weather was nice. Overall a must try."
* A traveler said: "Had this trip booked for my boyfriend's birthday gift. We loved it from the setting of the balloon (really an impressive view) , soaring in the air with an amazing view to the smooth landing. Both guides were very benevolent, welcoming and eager to share their passion! Had a great time with them."
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Everyone should try this trip! It was beautiful and calming. The flight captain was so experienced and knowledgeable, but most of all he absolutely adored what he did and it made the trip more exciting!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were so helpful and informative. They gave us the history of the area as well as giving us the information of what was held to be true in 1200"
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide, and we couldn’t ask for anyone better. Both an expert on Vegan Food as well as Barcelona.” he led us down crowded streets and dark archaic alleyways on the way to three different beautiful restaurants. We had an amazing time and the food was delicious and filling. So very worth it."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour to take. Aleix was our tour guide and he was very good. He was passionate about the club, knowledgeable about the stadium, and he genuinely seemed to enjoy telling us all about it. The tour shows you all the highlights and Aleix does not rush you through it. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect service and wonderful flying time! World class service and fully recommending for other customers."
* A traveler said: "My son (10 yrs) had a great morning creating our own keepsake from Barcelona. Much better than buying someone else’s work and some quality time spent with my son. Thank you. Xxx"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Fermi! He took us to the top of Montserrat and also showed us many Ermitages, as well as sharing the history. I would recommend this trip to any brave hikers!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and very informative. The tour guide had lots of knowledge, not only of all the books but the history of the city as well. Thoroughly enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Kiki is as knowledgeable about the Barcelona beer scene as she is fun. And let me tell you, I had a blast while enjoying some great beers! You can't go wrong with this beer tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Montserrat is a must -see if you are in Barcelona. My tour guide Barbara was absolutely wonderful. Very knowledgeable and the best!"
* A traveler said: "This by far was one of the best things I did while in Barcelona. My guides were amazing. I was late getting to the meeting location and they didn't mind waiting for me. It was like being in the center of a fireworks display. I enjoyed every minute of it and would do it again and again."
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific experience. The owner/operator and his crew went above and beyond to make this trip happen for us. After our original transportation cancelled on us, they (for a fee) came all the way to pick us up. They were extremely nice and enjoyable to work with. The view was gorgeous and it was such a quiet, calming experience."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING tour! This is really a small group tour of 8 people max. We have been wine tasting in Italy and in France and we this particular tour is by far the best one of all. We had a wonderful experience with our guide Mariana who took us to exceptionally beautiful wineries away from the crowds, tasting different wines and comparing some of them, simultaneously. OUTSTANDING in every way and we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful thank you:) The children enjoyed making their mosaics and were very proud of them! ****######’kkk:);)\\\\€€€€…………~_*********"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Park Güell
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- Gran Teatre del Liceu
- Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)
- Casa Amatller
- Via Sepulcral Romana
- Els Quatre Gats
- Illa Fantasia Water Park
- Barceloneta Beach
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Placa de Sant Felip Neri
- El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Hard Rock Café Barcelona
- Les Ferreres Aqueduct (Pont del Diable)
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca