Top Catalonia Walking Tours
477 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "Lots of information and Olga was an excellent guide she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She also went out of her way and made sure we all took pictures during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Marc P was a wonderful guide - we took English only tour. Very knowledgeable and entertaining delivery."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "I have difficulty walking so we had a private tour. Javier was very personable and knowledgeable about the wines of Spain — especially since we will be visiting many of these regions. In addition, we were introduced to a lovely part of Barcelona that we had not seen in previous visits."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and she explained a lot and gave us enough time to enjoy the park. When the tour was finished we were able to see more. Worth the tour you see abs understand more."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Montserrat tour. Our guide Aurora was very knowledgeable and humorous. You can see beautiful views from the monastery. The vineyard, Oller del Mas, was also a delight. Great wines on a great property. Overall, the whole tour exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "All drivers on time and communication is awesome. Would check in before every pick up. Cars very clean and drivers very polite."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was fantastic. He was so full of knowledge and history and this made the trip so memorable. The time in the van and visiting the sites was a perfect balance. What an amazing day."
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "This is a terrific tour. This is must for folks that like food and great olive oil. The tour shared all facets of the growth of olive trees and how olive oil is pressed. The sharing of all the different types of oil made from the different olives was very educational. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour guide and the Olive Oil Company employees were more than fantastic. The pride in their work was very evident. The tasting experience, wine and tapas were exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "JB knocked it out of the park! We had the best time on this tour! Cruised over some good waves but not too big for beginners, throughout caves and beautiful rock formations, jumped off rocks, snorkeled, and was an absolute blast! Definitely the highlight of our trip! Do yourself a favor and book this tour immediately! You won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a very interesting tour. My first trip to Barcelona and I learned a lot about the city and it’s history. Our guide spoke excellent English, and had us stop at a nice local restaurant for a refreshment break."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Via Sepulcral Romana
- Girona Arab Baths (Banys Arabs de Girona)
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Mt. Tibidabo
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- Casa Amatller
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)
- RCDE Stadium
- Placa d'Espanya
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca