Top Catania On the Water
12 results | All Catania Tours
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip is the knowledge of the guide, he was very nice, full of education and with great service in his mind."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour!!! We were very impressed with this tour! We had no idea how beautiful Sicily truly is. We are so glad we had a wonderful guide & realized we could have never done this on our own. Definitely worth the help of a guide & driver!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was amazing, We tried various street food and drinks. Our guide Sonia also explained us in detail some monuments and places in Catania. Highly recommended tour,"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "We met our guide from our cruise ship, we avoided paying for overly priced soulless cruise tours. It was immediately clear our guide would be showing us around 'his' city with pride and passion. We casually walked through the local markets seeing Catania in the raw, living and breathing the hustle and bustle of the fish and vegetable markets. We learnt about the rich often violent history of the city through a locals eyes, sipping the shortest espresso EVER! and sampling local fruit and cake. We returned to our cruise after a fascinating insight of a beautiful city, would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia