* A traveler said: "It was a fun and enjoyable tour. It was also very interesting thanks to our guide Danilo, who conducted the tour in two languages very well."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The guides were very prepared! You can visit all the major point of interest in the Mount Etna!"
* A traveler said: "From start to end, this was the most amazing day. Bruno was warm and knowledgeable. He treated us like family with insights on the area and made sure all was perfect at each of the vineyards we visited. He curated a perfect day- private winery tour in the country, lunch with an amazing view at buzzy Gambino, and wrapping up the day with the delicious wines, hospitality and breathtaking views at Gibellina. I must add we felt at ease the entire trip thanks to Bruno ensuring we had water, tea, coffee, peaches (from his home!)… it was a true delight."
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Raphael was a great guide. Very knowledgeable about Etna and the surrounding area. Very friendly guide. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We were the oldest people in the group by about 25 years, however due to the expertise of the guides we had a fantastic experience. Quick tip, If you dont want to run the risk of loosing your glasses, bring contact lenses. I forgot my c/lenses and felt a little bit vulnerable because I couldnt always see the edges of the rocks clearly but the instructors were very patient with me and I felt safe at all times. A fantastic, very organised experience."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "He made it a memorable day for our group. He was caring, fun and generous with his history of the areas. Our driver, Louisa, got us to and from our stops safely and conscientiously."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Our Etna tour with Andrea of Etna Tribes was perfect. For us he explained everything in French. We spend a every nice time!"
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "Alessio has been a perfect guide for us. First we went to Etna and we received every explanations, then we had lunch in a very nice place where we ate typical sicilian food, and finally we enjoyed Taormina. We think the tour is perfect and very complete and we recommend to everybody."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip is the knowledge of the guide, he was very nice, full of education and with great service in his mind."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great for a taste of Sicily. We drove past and visited some beautiful scenery and towns. Our guide Carmino was very friendly polite and knowledgeable. I appreciated the small tour bus. It was more intimate than a larger tour. A great day"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was amazing, We tried various street food and drinks. Our guide Sonia also explained us in detail some monuments and places in Catania. Highly recommended tour,"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. It was everything we expected. The only regret we have is we didn't book the whole day tour, but the sunset made it all good!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with tour guide Fabrizio who was our guide. He was very knowledgeable and has a passion for his roots. He made our day perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)
- San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)
- Villa Bellini
- Via Etnea
- Ursino Castle (Castello di Ursino)
- Piazza Duomo
- Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)
- Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia