Top Central Morocco Classes & Workshops
116 results | All Central Morocco Tours
* A traveler said: "The workshop we took was amazing! Karima was lovely in teaching how to create how handcrafts. I reccomend this experience 100%!!"
* A traveler said: "Muaad was our guide for this trip and he was a wonderful driver. He was very informative and his driving was impeccable. He personalized the tour based on what we wanted to do and made this trip very enjoyable. We highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun for 1 day in Marrakech Potatoes is going to be your guide and he is very friendly, humble and helpful. Interesting sights and the camel ride is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, everything went smooth. Our guide was very caring and funny. I do recommend swimming instead of taking the boat and jumping from the cliff. And buy something to feed the monkeys!"
* A traveler said: "well organised , clean and very good professional and very good massage picked up by their driver on time . Initial thoughts were a little cautious as the spa is located in a back street . However once the hammam started , all fears alleviated - very thorough and good scrub. Massage was good . well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "We met our guide, Karima, in the square and made our way to the market, where we bought our ingredients and made our way to the Riad. Karima and her assistant made us feel welcome and all of us loved the cooking class, so much so we want to buy a tagine and recreate the dish at home. A fantastic authentic experience that shows you the 'real' Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Breathtaking! and an incredible views in every direction. It was an experience of a lifetime. _________"
* A traveler said: "The whole adventure was excellent!!! Driver Abdel Salam was fantastic! His drive skill spot on. He was funny and very knowledgeable. Ismaili our camel guide was a true joy. I will never forget his smile and his presence."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Got to see great quality shops with the guide. Purchased our Moroccan rug and sipped the famous Berber whiskey! The guide made us feel safe, was super accommodating and made sure that vendors didn’t take advantage. Would def recommend this tour for help shopping in the souks!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing two day one night trip from Marrakech to Zagora! Stopped off at some historical cities along the way which were beautiful! The camel ride at sunset was the best part! In the morning you climb the mountain to watch the sunset so make sure you take your cameras! Long days travelling but definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience. The chef welcomes you into her house as if you are family. An authentic Moroccan dining teaching experience. A must if you are in Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, I enjoy every minute, the people working there are professional and the make you feel comfortable and the speak very good English. Want to give special thanks to Hasna, she did an amazing job and was very friendly. Hasna was nice enough to take losts of pictures for me. I will definitely go back to do the workshop again!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent overall trip, distance was longer than expected, however our driver “Abdou” was very good and made the trip easier, our camel ride guide “Ismail” was fun . Both spoke good English."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic way to see Marrakech. The guide, Andrew, was exceptionally knowledgeable and very personable. He arrived to our hotel on time and the service was great. We rode all around Marrakech, including riding though the Palmerie. We felt completely safe and well taken care of. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting this city!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend did this tour in February. We were joined by 4 others. Our driver was the lovely Mustafa. He was friendly and welcoming, spoke good English and made sure we were all happy and enjoying ourselves. The van was comfortable and although there is a lot of driving on this trip, we had lots of breaks at different view points/shops/cafes etc to stretch our legs. The tour around Ben Haddou was really interesting with a fun guide. The stay in the mountains was in a huge fancy hotel where we were the only guests so was a bit weird but I assume it gets much busier in the summer. The camel ride was great, and the berbers entertained us after dinner with lots of drumming and singing. We stayed in the middle accommodation which is just a bed in a tent but that's all we needed. It's VERY cold so be prepared and take lots of layers. We also really enjoyed the tour with Omar(?) around Goulmima Ksar, we learnt lots of history and about the way of life there. He even showed us inside his father's home. I would definitely recommend the tour, particularly if you have Mustafa as your driver!"
* A traveler said: "Muhammad was an amazing tour guide he explained everything to us and was very patient with us. Omar was a good driver stopped on the way and took loads of pictures he really went out of his way to take our pictures with donkeys, Camals etc he was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent organisation and the driver Isham was very friendly and punctual. Great pick up from the hotel. Essaouira was beautiful and a nice escape from the heat of Marrakesh! Would definitely recommend this tour!! And the price was very good!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, highly recommended and food was great. Great value for money too. Chef is very friendly. I wish her luck x"
* A traveler said: "The men were very nice and talented. The workshop was very nice and I like the results. I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Well organized. I learned much. Great food. Information on spices and blind spice test was enlightening. I will recommend to anyone I know traveling to Marrakech"
* A traveler said: "Wow, wow, wow!! This experience was absolutely amazing. Great food, beautiful atmosphere, talented & kind chefs,etc. I’m so happy I chose to do this, and can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Fun morning. Great experience, lovely people and amazing insight into morrocan cooking. Would definately recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)
- ANIMA Garden
- Medina of Marrakesh
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
- Dades Gorge (Gorges du Dades)
- Chez Ali
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Madeira