Top Cephalonia Bus Tours
43 results | All Cephalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with John- fab tour guide with knowledge of the Island- would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cruise to Zakynthos, worth the cost to be able to explore from Kefalonia. Good amount of time at each stop, nice to stop at swim spots as well."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful beach to visit.. do wear water shoes as the beach is rocky.. our bus driver Niko was fabulous got us there safely and back to our ship in time.. would definitely do this again"
* A traveler said: "I was really not sure about spending a day far away from Cefalonian beaches, but I was wrong: we visited a few very beautiful places and Duska, our lovely tour guide, made the trip even more pleasant!"
* A traveler said: "No problem with the transport. The tour guide is very knowledgeable about the area.. The boatman is helpful with taking pictures., and tells story about the cave. The cave floor is wet, watch your steps. .its magnificent."
* A traveler said: "Bus was very nice. It was a good excursion. Excursion took about 4 hours. Totally worth it. I would skip the winery."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic tour and a great way to see some of the islands best sights in one day. Our driver was friendly , knowledgeable and professional and adapted our schedule to meet our interests in historical sights. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We feal very confident of the company who did take us on the tour and visit to he Myrtos Beach. I recammend"
* A traveler said: "The excursion was great and the driver very friendly and drove very decently. I recommend this excursion to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Antissimos beach & Mytros & Melissani cave. Great driver & spoke good English & was informative & interesting."
* A traveler said: "He was a lovely guy, and had a lovely evening. We went to look at a view point he took some lovely photos we then went to watch the sunset which was lovely also:"
* A traveler said: "Kefalonia was a beautiful surprise! Demetrius met our group (6 adults) at the port. Transportation was in a very comfortable, air conditioned van. Demetrius was able to get us to Lake Melissani before the tour buses started showing up, so we had no lines! Toured Myrtos and made our way to Fiskardo. We spent about an hour shopping and having a drink in Fiskardo. We were transported back to the port to get on the ship. Our tour with Demetrius gave us so much more knowledge of the island than we would have received on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services