Top Cephalonia Day Trips
35 results | All Cephalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with John- fab tour guide with knowledge of the Island- would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cruise to Zakynthos, worth the cost to be able to explore from Kefalonia. Good amount of time at each stop, nice to stop at swim spots as well."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful beach to visit.. do wear water shoes as the beach is rocky.. our bus driver Niko was fabulous got us there safely and back to our ship in time.. would definitely do this again"
* A traveler said: "No problem with the transport. The tour guide is very knowledgeable about the area.. The boatman is helpful with taking pictures., and tells story about the cave. The cave floor is wet, watch your steps. .its magnificent."
* A traveler said: "I was really not sure about spending a day far away from Cefalonian beaches, but I was wrong: we visited a few very beautiful places and Duska, our lovely tour guide, made the trip even more pleasant!"
* A traveler said: "Theo was an amazing host, highly recommend having him as a tour guide. We came with a different program to Greece and we havent had the best travels however,Theo showed us an amazingly good time letting us experience everything Kefalonia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "We feal very confident of the company who did take us on the tour and visit to he Myrtos Beach. I recammend"
* A traveler said: "Trip was canceled - so when the tour contacted me directly, I asked if there were any tours that were going for our date. We ended up doing something very similar for 1/3 of them price. There are not enough tourists on the island for a lot of trips to be running."
* A traveler said: "Awesome relaxing day on the boat, had three stops and lovely food and wine. Crew provided snorkeling gear and a paddle board to use. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Antissimos beach & Mytros & Melissani cave. Great driver & spoke good English & was informative & interesting."