Top Charleston Historical Tours
73 results | All Charleston Tours
* A traveler said: "Learning more about the history and houses of SNOB and SOB. Loved how Carol talks and directs her horse Mack."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dennis, was great! Very knowledgeable and made the whole tour fun! The two hours flew by!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of Charleston & the harbor - gives you a new perspective. Very informative commentary & great playlist of music put together by Caption Jimmy"
* A traveler said: "Great job- Educational. Kept us entertained. Learned more about where we want to go and what we want to see & do next."
* A traveler said: "Mark was amazing!! Made historical Charleston come to life. He was informative but not boring. The time spent with him flew by and we saw parts of Charleston that we would not have discovered on our own"
* A traveler said: "Dustin was amazing!! Was knowledgeable about so much history of the city! Loved his jokes! Really got to see a lot and learned so much! 100 recommend to friends! :)"
* A traveler said: "Smithy our drive was excellent, knowledgeable and humorous I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This evening carriage tour was one of the highlights of our trip! Our guide was very knowledgeable about Charleston history and shared some great stories, not fake ghost stories. We had a great time. Highly recommend (and please remember to tip your tour guide)!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Brian, had so much knowledge and was so personable that it’s impossible to single out just one thing. The whole tour was fabulous!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Super fun 45m tour very knowledgeable tour guide easy to understand and fun!! Nice clean stables horses well cared for Big Plus"
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "Mike Brown is an excellent storyteller, sharing first the paranormal experiences that people have had at the various sites, then giving the real history behind each location and his theory of what might be behind this experiences. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative- Keith knew so many interesting details about the city ! It was a fun and we learned so much , I would definitely recommend this tour and Especially Keith !"
* A traveler said: "Cooper did a great job of blending history into a walking tour of Charleston older area. I would recommend it to anyone looking to learn more about Charleston while taking it it’s beautiful neighborhoods."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful preserved land, peaceful and historic. Lunch was very good. Need 3 to 4 hours to look around properly."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable. He gave great insight to the historical facts and they all tied in well together. The group asked a lot of great questions. My daughter and nephew gained some historical facts that they would never learn in school. I would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Nick was very well spoken and knowledgeable. Our adult daughter and son-in-law throughly enjoyed the tour with us. It was very comfortable as well."
* A traveler said: "Bryan was an awesome Story teller.....great for all ages even my 6 year old grandson enjoyed it....it was literally our favorite part of our Charleston visit"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great! He new his stuff and can tell he has a passion for the history! No ghosts, but great information"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun and informative tour! Steve (99% sure that was his name) is a SC native and clearly has a love and passion for sharing his vast knowledge about Charleston. We got to learn not just about the buildings and architecture but the fascinating stories behind Charleston's rich history. Would absolutely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Giorde was very knowledgeable and friendly. He did a great job explaining the history for each site. He even pointed out rum runners on our tour which we would have never seen on our own. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The land and sea tour is a “MUST DO”! We had a great time and both tour guides were very knowledgeable and intertwining as well! The perfect way to end our trip at Charleston! I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Charleston City Market
- Edmondston-Alston House
- Circular Congregational Church
- Drayton Hall
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- St. Michael's Church
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Middleton Place
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida