Top Charleston Kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
Stand Up Paddleboarding
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tickets & Passes
2 results | All Charleston Tours
Watch for turtles, dolphins and egrets on a 2-hour, stand-up paddleboard tour of Charleston with a local guide. Learn to steer your board, then paddle along low country coastlines that shelters a thriving population of birds and mammals. Identify pelicans and blue-winged teal with your knowledgeable guide, connect with North Carolina’s vibrant nature, and escape the city for Charleston's most perfect paddling.
More than a welcome sight for sore eyes, the tidal marshes around Charleston are a hotbed for Lowcountry biodiversity. Keep your eyes peeled for sightings of wildlife such as Loggerhead turtles, bottlenose dolphins, and more as you paddle down Folly Creek en route to the tidal creeks that wrap around the Hammock Islands. This leisurely paced kayaking tour is capped at 12 participants for a more personalized experience.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kayaking in Charleston are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kayaking in Charleston are good for avoiding crowds?
- St. Michael's Church
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- Circular Congregational Church
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Charleston Museum
- Edmondston-Alston House
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Drayton Hall
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Middleton Place
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida