University of Chicago
Since the late 1800s the University of Chicago has been attracting some of the nation’s (and the world’s) most brilliant minds, and with a newly expanded campus that includes the Booth School of Business, the University of Chicago Medical Center and the Harris School of Public Policy Studies, it’s clear this private school offers a broad range of programing for all types of ambitious learners.
The university’s prime location, just seven miles south of downtown Chicago, is a major draw. It also makes planning a visit—or just wandering the 211-acre grounds easy. The campus’s unique architectural blend—which includes the Gothic Rockefeller Chapel, as well as the more modern Gerald Ratner Athletic Center and the towering Henry Hinds Laboratory for Geophysical Sciences is apparent. And while the lush quad and top-tier ranking attract students of all kinds, the University of Chicago’s stunning, well groomed campus also attracts travelers who want to see one of the Midwest’s (and America’s) top schools.
Ways to experience University of Chicago
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book University of Chicago tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit University of Chicago 2020?
What's the best way to experience University of Chicago?
- Chicago Grand Tour and Admission to 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Chicago Grand Half-Day Bus Tour
- Chicago South Side Tour with Optional River Cruise
- Chicago Instagram Walking Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)
Things to do near Chicago
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Indianapolis
- Things to do in Detroit
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Duluth
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Kansas City
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Memphis
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Michigan