Top Chicago Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great first experience and I loved every moment of having that time to paint. I will be back"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with outstanding guide who made the experience memorable with interesting stories and facts."
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "Cool to be at the top as the sun went down. Got to see the city during the day and ar night! Must do"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. One of the best activities in Chicago! Our tour guide Fred was the best!!!! We would definitely do this again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide. An interesting and educational tour. Kelly did a great job showing us Chicago"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
* A traveler said: "Segway rides are always fun, but add gorgeous weather, breathtaking scenery and VINCENT as a tour guide? PERFECTION. Chicago in September and Vincent's knowledge and humor were amazing. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was very informative, fun, and personable. I enjoyed hearing stories about Chicago I’d never heard before and seeing the fabulous Palmer Hotel."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the recipe & private class! We are going to make this many times! Instructor was so fun! Not intimidating at all!"
* A traveler said: "Completely charming and knowledgeable and willing to craft a menu experience just for our experience. I would totally recommend this instructor."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Northerly Island
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Water Tower Place
- American Writers Museum
- Soldier Field
- House of Blues
- Lincoln Monument
- Pizzeria Uno
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago History Museum
- The Magnificent Mile
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Chicago Loop
- Wrigley Building
- Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)
- Driehaus Museum
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee