Top Chicago Cruises & Sailing
22 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "The details given about city and the architecture of building was fantastic. Our family enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was this highlight of our trip to Chicago! The tour guide was entertaining and friendly. A must see!"
* A traveler said: "We were not sure what to expect, however, we really enjoyed our tour guide, Dave. Thank you! We would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were nervous about wind conditions but the captain and crew were great. We were very safe and thoroughly enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The guide was very interesting and entertaining. A great way to learn about the city and watch the amazing buildings and beautiful skyline."
* A traveler said: "I feel if there’s an emergency situation (fire boat) and the sunset boat can’t go through the lot and we can’t see the sunset there should be a compensation for everyone"
* A traveler said: "This tour was recommended by a professor at Notre Dame while we were at a football game. We mentioned that we had a free day to explore the city and she adamantly said that this was a tour we could not miss. She was so right! Thank you to the staff and docent who did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Another great experience and Shawn has such a great knowledge about Chicago buildings and things that we've seen while sailing. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "I loved it. Everything was great! My daughter koved it. Would do it again when time permited me and my family"
* A traveler said: "Delightful dinner, still saw fireworks despite the rain. Great music and atmosphere. We would definitely do again and recommend it to couples and families."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend the sunset cruise. What a great way to view Chicago’s skyline! Friendly, informative Captain helped us decide on must see spots for the rest of our stay. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. The host and captain were very humorous. The host was very informative. I learned a lot about Chicago's architecture."
* A traveler said: "Mike was excellent, the boat was large, immaculate and well maintained. Wind was great and we all enjoyed the sail."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was exciting and the staff PHENOMENAL! We had a GREAT time! Chicago is SPECTACULAR and so was the ODYSSEY!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, great food, relaxing atmosphere, beautiful views and awesome experience. I absolutely loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. The crew was so nice and helpful. Andrew was our tour guide and he was funny and knowledgeable. Learned a lot on our tour. And the scenery was breathtaking. Definitely recommend checking it out!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing cruise! All the buildings were remarkable and the skyline was unbelievably gorgeous, would recommend it to anyone visiting Chicago, what a great city!"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Sara, was awesome. Great experience, awesome view of a great city. Would do it again! Recommend filling all 3 seats or go with larger helicopter and bring entire family. We will next time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Chicago Loop
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago Theatre
- Chicago Temple
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- University of Chicago
- Lincoln Monument
- Tribune Tower
- Marquette Building
- United Center
- Rookery Building
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Soldier Field
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Jackson Park
- American Writers Museum
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- The Magnificent Mile
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee