Top Chicago Half-day Tours
54 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "This was this highlight of our trip to Chicago! The tour guide was entertaining and friendly. A must see!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guides and they shared so much local knowledge and history about Chicago it was awesome. Friendly, courteous and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "The details given about city and the architecture of building was fantastic. Our family enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "From the moment you enter the attention is very special from the staff, it is nice to see all of Chicago from above and the special feeling when you are bent over the void is unique"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was exciting and the staff PHENOMENAL! We had a GREAT time! Chicago is SPECTACULAR and so was the ODYSSEY!"
* A traveler said: "Delightful dinner, still saw fireworks despite the rain. Great music and atmosphere. We would definitely do again and recommend it to couples and families."
* A traveler said: "Kai was the best guide. This was my first tour and I was out done about how much I didn’t know. Thanks Kai, for bringing a fun, energetic and special knight to me and my family."
* A traveler said: "Made a couple friends on tour from Chile and Arkansas we grouped up and continued to other breweries after tour together we had a great time learning about breweries. Driver was very informational and nice."
* A traveler said: "Love doing bike tours at the beginning of a trip to orient myself with a city - this was a great way to see Chicago and get some history. Did this tour with my adult daughter and we really enjoyed it. Our guide, Gabe, was funny, engaging and informative. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour for my team from India and they absolutely loved visiting the sites and walking in the snow some of the visitors had never seen snow before and were excited to have that experience. Thanks Viator! Jan|Downers Grove, IL"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was a great tour guide, she gave us time to explore and gave us so much information on the history of Chicago, the places we visited and made sure everyone was comfortable and even offered us seconds. The places we visited were uniquely Chicago. It was a comfortable walk and we were stuffed when we waddled off to the hotel!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour of some of the best spots in Downtown Chicago. Lake was so friendly and informative. Definitely put this on your list the next time you are in Chicago."
* A traveler said: "Gabe was a terrific guide on our bike tour. He was very funny & super friendly. Loved all the neighborhoods we rode through, and the food was amazing! I’d highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Our party of 7 thoroughly enjoyed the tour! The guide was excellent and the food was delicious! We were stuffed at the end!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, great tour guide, and great people on our Chinatown walking food tour. We took the water taxi there and back, so it was like a mini-vacation. Highly recommend upgrading to the VIP option with enhanced beverages - definitely a delicious choice."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun. Everyone in the family loved the tour and it was the highlight of the trip to Chicago. Chloe did a fantastic job."
* A traveler said: "Noah, our guide, was informative, entertaining and a pleasure to hang with! The food stops were perfect and the day was fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chicago History Museum
- Soldier Field
- Pizzeria Uno
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Chicago Theatre
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Rookery Building
- American Writers Museum
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Chicago Chinatown
- Driehaus Museum
- Grant Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Wrigley Building
- Navy Pier
- Adler Planetarium
- Jackson Park
- Chicago Pedway
- Hyde Park
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee