Top Chicago How to Get Around
167 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the improvements in river /bridge hygiene and access to wildlife- the showcase of green interventions."
* A traveler said: "The small trip was very well explained. The crew is very kind and the whole journey was very calm and restful !! My wife and I came out feeling spiritually high !!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Fun staff The tour guide was Incredible I have taken this tour many times and she was by far the best"
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "Calab was amazing! Very informative! Definitely would recommend. The Palmer hotel was my highlight of the trip"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "This lake cruise was the second best 40 minutes of my life. The first best 40 minutes was the first time I went on this lake cruise."
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful tour. The tour guide John was informative on the river and the sunset was amazing. Highly recommend for locals and visitors."
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience with Big Bus. The tour guide was phenomenal. I highly recommended. We did the night tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Rick was funny, witty. Knowledgeable about the city. He knew both historical and Pop culture. The short stops were perfect! I have been traveling for the last 3 weeks to various city for my bday and I did not want to go on another tour. But I am glad I did! PS.. I am a Philly girl so not easily impressed!"
* A traveler said: "Patricia was incredible...informative n immensely knowledgable..witty n entertaining. Best tour on the Chicago River!!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, great tour guide, and great people on our Chinatown walking food tour. We took the water taxi there and back, so it was like a mini-vacation. Highly recommend upgrading to the VIP option with enhanced beverages - definitely a delicious choice."
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Jackson was a fun, delightful guide who we very easily laughed and joked with the whole tour. The doughnuts were all very good. I would definitely recommend the tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous way to see and learn abut Chicago and their famous buildings. This tour also takes you through the Chicago locks from Lake Chicago to Lake Michigan. Tour guide was excellent and funny too. Bring a wind breaker"
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was exciting and the staff PHENOMENAL! We had a GREAT time! Chicago is SPECTACULAR and so was the ODYSSEY!"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee