Top Chicago Kid-Friendly
13 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour with outstanding guide who made the experience memorable with interesting stories and facts."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. One of the best activities in Chicago! Our tour guide Fred was the best!!!! We would definitely do this again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "So beautiful and peaceful. We will definitely visit and do this again. The view was breathtaking. Love!"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great knowledge and great views! Enjoyed the bar down stairs and AC as a. Option to stay outside the sun"
* A traveler said: "Segway rides are always fun, but add gorgeous weather, breathtaking scenery and VINCENT as a tour guide? PERFECTION. Chicago in September and Vincent's knowledge and humor were amazing. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful, educational experience! We thoroughly enjoyed touring the museum and leisurely exploring different exhibits. The mammals exhibit and Nature Walk were especially well designed and the animals looked as through they could be living and breathing in their glass enclosures. It was absolutely fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was very informative, fun, and personable. I enjoyed hearing stories about Chicago I’d never heard before and seeing the fabulous Palmer Hotel."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient process. Marvin was extremely helpful and pleasant. Went out if his way to show us highlights around our hotel."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Frederick C. Robie House
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Adler Planetarium
- Marquette Building
- Rookery Building
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Chicago History Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Marina City
- The Magnificent Mile
- Chicago Chinatown
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- House of Blues
- Biograph Theater
- Pizzeria Uno
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee