Top Chicago Outdoor Activities
60 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour with outstanding guide who made the experience memorable with interesting stories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Our host was funny, knowledgeable and very personable. He certainly knows his Chicago history!"
* A traveler said: "So beautiful and peaceful. We will definitely visit and do this again. The view was breathtaking. Love!"
* A traveler said: "Cool to be at the top as the sun went down. Got to see the city during the day and ar night! Must do"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was very informative, fun, and personable. I enjoyed hearing stories about Chicago I’d never heard before and seeing the fabulous Palmer Hotel."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great knowledge and great views! Enjoyed the bar down stairs and AC as a. Option to stay outside the sun"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "Really nice. Just the right amount of time for this cruise. It was clean and the staff was friendly."
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "The water, buildings and weather. The information was great! When the water sprinkled in me. The speaker, captain and all the above was a great experience. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "The instructor was amazing I would most definitely come back and my hunny is afraid of highest and made her feel comfortable"
* A traveler said: "The flight instructors were amazing. They made the experience fun for all. If you are in the mood for something different, this is an event everyone should experience at least once."
* A traveler said: "Yes, Sarah was an AWESOME instructor and a pleasure to meet. She gave me the best experience of my life flying in the air with the scenic view of the Chicago building, airport, and the lake. I highly recommend this experience to others. BEAUTIFUL."
* A traveler said: "Patricia was incredible...informative n immensely knowledgable..witty n entertaining. Best tour on the Chicago River!!"
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide talked the whole 1 1/2 hours without a note! He knew so much information about the buildings we saw, and told stories instead of dry facts. Superb!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour of some of the best spots in Downtown Chicago. Lake was so friendly and informative. Definitely put this on your list the next time you are in Chicago."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "Being out on lake Michigan, seeing the beautiful skyline, the tour guide Sarah was fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "Gabe was a terrific guide on our bike tour. He was very funny & super friendly. Loved all the neighborhoods we rode through, and the food was amazing! I’d highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- The Magnificent Mile
- Chicago Loop
- American Writers Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Chicago Temple
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Navy Pier
- Adler Planetarium
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Rookery Building
- Driehaus Museum
- Second City
- Chicago History Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Wrigley Field
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee