Top Chicago Walking Tours
82 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Kias energy was super fun and I learned a lot of tid bits and excited to learn more about the history of the city!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and learn a little bit more about the beautiful buildings that make Chicago"
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and exceeded our expectations! The tour was on time and the hostess knowledge on Chicago’s history was thrilling!"
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an incredible host. I really enjoyed the funny stories and the one on one conversations that he had with all of us on the tour. He was very interactive. In glad it a walk tour because it gave me an opportunity to see the different areas of downtown."
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny. The Chicago Skyline and building are beautiful. The drinks are very strong also and I can’t wait to come back and visit."
* A traveler said: "Liked it all. Second time we’ve went on the tour. Would tell anybody to go and it’s very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient, clean, freindly. Actors giving the commentary were a little too cute for our taste. Pointing out landmarks, history and telling about a city doesn't have to be cutesy."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "I generally don't like group tours, so having this option is wonderful. It felt like having your own private tour guide. In this time of Covid-19, this gae us a nice way to get out of the house. The Zebra Lounge wasn't open, but just around the corner there was a street closed off to allow for outdoor dining/social distancing. The museum of surgery was open, and we spent time there as well as Restoration Hardware."
* A traveler said: "David took us to a trip to the past. Art Deco can be hidden or glowing in front of you and David gave us tips on how to recognize it. He took us to amazing places around Downtown where this style exists. Thank you for sharing with us! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was a great guide! Knowledgeable and enthusiastic! We had a great tour inside many magnificent buildings! Definitely recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "Noah, our guide, was informative, entertaining and a pleasure to hang with! The food stops were perfect and the day was fun!"
* A traveler said: "A challenge during Covid 19 restrictions, the tour guide found good ways to share her excellent information and make us comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Hillary did a great job showing us an out of the path Chicago. She is very knowledgeable of Chicago with focus in history and architecture. The selection of places gave us an amazing experience through styles and time. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Hillary!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was a great tour guide, she gave us time to explore and gave us so much information on the history of Chicago, the places we visited and made sure everyone was comfortable and even offered us seconds. The places we visited were uniquely Chicago. It was a comfortable walk and we were stuffed when we waddled off to the hotel!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly. Wish tour would have circled back closer to starting point. Great food selections and big servings."
* A traveler said: "Great food, great tour guide, and great people on our Chinatown walking food tour. We took the water taxi there and back, so it was like a mini-vacation. Highly recommend upgrading to the VIP option with enhanced beverages - definitely a delicious choice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- House of Blues
- Chicago Loop
- Biograph Theater
- Chicago Board of Trade Building
- United Center
- The Magnificent Mile
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Chicago Temple
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- Wrigley Field
- American Writers Museum
- Wrigley Building
- Northerly Island
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Hyde Park
- Adler Planetarium
- Water Tower Place
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee