* A traveler said: "Excellent service, tours, food, program and good cabins with balcony. Great experience, would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I did a one day visit with a driver and English speaking guide. Very convenient to be picked up and dropped off at the hotel door ... even if it's a little pricey. What I would really reccomend though is the local guide... my guide David was great... pleasant company and knowledgeable about all of the stories and cultural significance of all of the carvings. The whole site is a series of allegory... like scriptures telling various religious stories. It made the whole experience so much more vivid and interesting than just looking at the beautiful sculptures without knowing the stories."
* A traveler said: "Legend was wonderful as a guide. We used him 2 days and he was very professional, on time and a great provider of information. Unfortunately, we were at the end of our trip, so as much as he wanted to show us more details and places, we were just too tired to extend our days (which were very full already, a good 8-10 hours each day). We got to eat some local delicacies with him, and he taught us much about the Chinese culture and went above and beyond our expectations with being helpful. We will be going back to Chongqing for a river cruise and will definitely look him up, not only as a tour guide, but as a friend. Thanks, Legend!!"
* A traveler said: "Legend is amazing as a guide! We wanted to see the Dazu carvings, but knew that if we went alone we would miss out on so much of the history and information that are behind the carvings. I'm so glad we chose to go with Legend instead of a larger tour group (we also toured Wulong with him and would recommend him for that as well!). The attention to detail, the local dining experience we enjoyed, the information behind the carvings was well worth the cost of the tour. He was very knowledgeable and patient with our many questions, as well as more than helpful when he didn't need to be - he assisted us with doing a nighttime river cruise that was above and beyond what was required, as we were not using his services for that tour. When the local travel company wouldn't assist us with a nighttime cruise, we contacted Legend for help and he came through for us with flying colors and ended up saving us money in the long run. He took very good care of us! We will return to Chongqing next year and plan to look him up not just as a helpful guide but as a friend."
* A traveler said: "The cable car ride was really spectacular and also the view from the Opera House was stunning . Try to avoid public holidays as it gets really busy."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1-Day Chongqing Dazu Rock Carvings Private Tour With the Lunch
- Full Day Chongqing Highlights Private Tour
- Chongqing Wulong Exploration Private Day Tour With the Lunch
- 280 USD Per Group Chongqing Wulong Karst National Park Private Tour
- 250 USD Per Group Dazu Rock Carvings Private Tour-Extention(Baoding+Beishan)
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Chengdu
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Guangxi