Top Clearwater Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Clearwater Tours
Sort by: Featured
Adults and children of all ages love the Little Toot because of our “tug boat” shape and power, we create a huge wake that Dolphins love to jump and play in. The Little Toot offers closer dolphin sightings because the boat is lower to the waters edge. We provide a narrated sightseeing tour of Clearwater Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Clearwater are taking additional safety precautions?
These Clearwater experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Clearwater are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Clearwater may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia