Top Cocoa Beach Dolphin Watching
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All Cocoa Beach Tours
Get up close with manatees and dolphins on a 90-minute kayaking tour from Orlando. Offered at two times, you’re able to begin the excursion at a time that works for your holiday schedule. Follow your guide to the area’s top manatee and dolphin hotspots around Cocoa Beach to maximize the possible encounters with the marine mammals. The scenic route from Haulover Canal also offers you pleasant views of the coast.
Get a kayak delivered to you, and embark on a self-guided tour of Cape Canaveral, and Cocoa Beach. Discuss suggested routes with the staff when your kayak is delivered, and learn the basics of paddling. When ready, launch yourself into the calm water. Paddle at your own pace, and see if you can spot manatees or dolphins in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dolphin Watching in Cocoa Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cocoa Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Manatee and Dolphin Kayaking | Haulover Canal (Titusville)
- Self-Guided Kayaking Manatee and Dolphin Tour
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia