Top Cordoba Half-day Tours
33 results | All Cordoba Tours
* A traveler said: "Great monument We are french Visit in french language with our guide Mr Córdoba who is very skilled on the subject We did several guided tour and we can tell that Mr Cordoba was the best guide we had Spécial thanks to him"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was superb. He was well versed in Córdoba history and his insights were deep and made the tour so much more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Acknowledgement of muslims and benefits of architecture in Spain Really great guide Thanks for the amazing time"
* A traveler said: "Patio our guide was excellent, so knowledgeable and spoke great English. We learnt so much about the history of Spain and Cordoba on this tour. Great if you have stamina and like lots of information. We were also lucky that we were a small group so it felt very personalised."
* A traveler said: "Great show best we have seen ,very welcoming when we arrived so easy to collect tickets ,we were offered a soft drip or a glass wine on arrival."
* A traveler said: "Angel Jr. was our guide and he was fantastic - very knowledgeable, nice, and with a good sense of humor. I found this tour to be fascinating and would definitely recommend it. We were there in February, and although it was almost 70 degrees F outside, it was cold inside the mosque and I was glad I had my jacket with me."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I have taken. A little disorganized in beginning but once they got everyone in the right groups it was excellent. We walked all of the most important monuments in Cordoba. hours of walking so make sure you have the right shoes and have the time."
* A traveler said: "Olivia was a fantastic guide, her knowledge was seriously impressive and her command of English - even our humour was super. We wouldn’t have understood the significance of a lot if the history without her, if we could personally recommend her we would she is a credit to you"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour through La Mezquita. Olivia was very informative and spiced the tour with a sense of humour."
* A traveler said: "Angela was great, informative had great knowledge of the city, was so pleasant, conversed in English very well Baby Horse ,Foal ,private jokec"
* A traveler said: "We took several day trips in Spain this was one of our favorites, Angel was a very good host, very knowledgeable and friendly. The Baths were a very relaxing way to spend a couple of hours."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours in the world, our tour guide Joaquin Knowledge was amazing. The history of Córdoba made the most important cities in Spain. I would recommend the 4 hour tour."
* A traveler said: "If you like archeology and learning about the history of the places you visit, then this tour is for you!! We loved it! Angie, our guide was FABULOUS and extremely knowledgeable, answered all our questions. It was just me and my husband, so essentially a private tour. We highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "The Mezquita is arguably the most wonderful edifice I have ever explored. Evolving over generations, it seems harmonious in style but our guide explained and wove the most amazing facts about its history, construction, political and social connections,"
* A traveler said: "Jose was fantastic, we had a great time! We ate and drank at some of the best spots in Córdoba. What a great night."
* A traveler said: "One of the best guided tours! The guide was exceptional! Three hours walking was very manageable. Visited the most important sites: La Mezquita, the palace of Christian Kings and the Jewish Quarter. Highly recommended when visiting Córdoba!"
* A traveler said: "Gershon was amazing, incredibly knowledgeable and funny. We learned about both the history and the present. His tour was one of the highlights of our ten day trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was worth its money The guide was very knowledgeable. His english was very good A real pleasant tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Alentejo