Top Corfu Food Tours
31 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend to do in Corfu! The best experience. Me and all my friends were absolutely excited about yacht, captain and also his stories about Corfu and amazing views of island. Captain was very friendly and made sure we felt good."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well organised and enjoyable from start to finish we were looked after the crew did an amazing job as did the performers"
* A traveler said: "This is something that cannot be captured by pictures. It is like saying the Grand Canyon is breathtaking. Until you see it for yourself you cannot begin to capture the scope and sheer magnitude of these natural monoliths which are home to beautiful monasteries."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time on our tour with Magda. We started with the monastery at Paleokastritis and also did a boat trip around the bay. The views were stunning. Then on to Corfu town which is so beautiful. This was a great opportunity to see the old fortress, the palace of St. Michael and George and the Cathedral of St Spyridion. We walked around and got a real sense of the place. Magda was so helpful and well informed and also fun. She is very proud of Corfu and a delightful lady, it was a pleasure to meet her. We will treasure our tour of Corfu for many years. Our driver picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel and we had no worries. Special mention to Vicky who spoke to us through email to organise times and itinerary. Would highly recommend this tour. Janice Smyth"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to a beautiful farm with lovely olive trees. We tasted some good food and had a tour of the olive oil making process. The guide at the farm was lovely just wished we had a little more time there! Our tour driver Maria was also very knowledgeable and friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent! Every place he took is had a wonderful story! If you only have 1 day in Corfu this will let you see the best sights. The beach, monastery, old town, wine tasting & last but definitely not least the olive oil tasting!! Thank you so much Christis 💗"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite tours in Greece. Our guide was very personable and we were delighted to learn local culture, flavors, and history in one tour. The food tastings were unique and I'm glad we got to try some local favorites."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed this excursion to this vineyard/olive farm. We were one of two couples that were at the vineyard on that day, so we had a very extensive view of this facility. We were able to visit with the representative of this 150-year old vineyard and winery. They grow the grapes, press them, age them and bottle the wines. After the tour, we had a snack of wine and olives and olive oil. The only downside was the transportation back and forth to the vineyard. It was approximately $40 each way."
* A traveler said: "We strongly recommend this Tour. Our best while we were doing a Cruise in Greece. Nicko, our guide, who is also the owner is really nice and he will answer to all the questions you may have during the tour. He was also very prudent driving the Scooter. Thank Nicko from your 2 Canadian French customers"