Top Corinth Culture
25 results | All Corinth Tours
* A traveler said: "Terry -our tour guide- was on time, informative and a pleasure to spend time with. Felt like we were friends from the start! This tour was one of the BEST highlights of our trip to Greece. THANK YOU, TERRY!"
* A traveler said: "This tour did not miss! We had an amazing experience, enjoying Epidavros at our pace. Our guide shared tons of interesting information and thoughtful insights along the way and even caught an octopus at one point, enabling a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Highly Recommend to anyone looking to see Corinth. Best way to do it. Excellent driver who was very kinda and professional."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kostas made this a trip we will never forget! If traveling through any part of these areas this tour is a MUST!"
* A traveler said: "Gina and her assistant Thessia were excellent!! I probably spelled Thessia name wrong but she was a young lady from Manchester England. They were both very courteous, knowledgeable about the city and it's history, and they added a bit of humor which was great. The boat ride to the small Bourtzi Castle that sits on a small island in the middle of the water was interesting. It was mainly a photo op because you could not enter the dwelling. I thought that we would be visiting the large Castle on the hill, however we did not. The boat ride gave us a view of the beach. I was pleasantly surprised that there was more to the city than I originally thought or that could be seen from the pier/port area."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded my expectations. The region of Nemea was beautiful with such an interesting history. Visits to the winemakers were great...we happened to be there while they were bringing in grapes that had just been picked. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "Excellent personal tour of three of the most important sites in the area plus a peer into the canal. Costas, our guide had a wealth of knowledge on Greek history, architecture and even the old myths and was constantly pointing out things of interest as we travelled. A fascinating if fairly full on tour and a cold beer at the end is fully deserved."