Top Costa del Sol Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
119 results | All Costa del Sol Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great, helpful and went out of his way to answer questions. Very much enjoyed the camel ride and going through the open market"
* A traveler said: "Excellent host+ driver - recommend this day trip! Francis Rock + caves tour driver gave us a lot of information + he was also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful and a must see. Its so impressive i advise everyone to see this. It hard to see how deep it is wow."
* A traveler said: "This trip was a great experience the pick up was on time as stated. The bus very comfortable and the guide was super informative. I loved the place and the adrenaline feel of the walk. The nature is wow . the tasting was a waste of time but not a big deal. I recommend viator"
* A traveler said: "We had one of the best boat trips ever and we have had many all over the world. Maria and the Captain were brilliant hosts who made our experience magical. We were lucky enough to see the Dolphins and the flying fish. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Ivonne was a super host and well informed about the history of the old town. We visited 3 different tapas bars and had beautiful food and drink in all. Thanks for a fantastic experience."
* A traveler said: "Love this trip-both places are so beautiful and worth going there! I am suprised not too many people ever heard about those beautiful places!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out!!|However I wish I'd done this over two days because I ended up with information overload. The Mosque is incredible and the town itself full of narrow streets and lots of shops. Our guide Anna really knew her stuff when telling us about the history of the place."
* A traveler said: "Love this zoo,. Quite a few changes since we were last hear. Lemurs played hard to get but we had a lovely visit. Great they now use paper straws but a lot of other places they can cut back on single use plastic. Still one of my favourite places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was wonderful and very knowledgeable. He took plenty of time and not rushed at all. We will highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Sevilla is stunning and the entire day was perfect. It was a very long day, but definitely worth it. Our driver, Armando, and guide, Vanessa, were great. The walking tour was informative and amazing, and the optional boat ride was quite enjoyable too. A memorable and excellent day."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip. The skipper and crew were very polite and friendly, and the trip had a very personal feel. Could have stayed on all afternoon. There was no mention of dolphins though! And we never saw any. But it didn’t matter in the slightest."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour. So instructive and interesting. Beautiful place explained so beautifully. Great way to get to know the history of Marbella. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Castile and León