Mr. Sancho's Beach Club Cozumel
With over 1,000 feet (305 meters) of sandy beach, three pools, and two swim-up bars, Mr. Sancho’s is an ideal place to relax and enjoy Cozumel’s ample sunshine. An all-inclusive day pass to Mr. Sancho’s Beach Club allows you to enjoy an open bar and all-you-can-eat buffet, while additional entry packages typically include add-ons such as massages or access to private beachfront cabanas. You can also take a horseback riding tour along the beach, cruise through the jungle on an ATV tour, join a snorkeling or scuba diving excursion, or participate in watersports such as parasailing and WaveRunner rides. Families with kids can hit the onsite aquatic park and its inflatable climbing structures and trampolines.
Recent reviews from experiences in Cozumel
Things to Know Before You Go
Mr. Sancho's is an ideal retreat for beach lovers, couples, and families.
Remember to bring sun protection, swimwear, and towels.
Lockers and restrooms are available onsite.
The minimum drinking age is 18 years.
How to Get There
Mr. Sancho’s Beach Club is located on the island of Cozumel, off the coast of Playa del Carmen on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. Ferries to Cozumel typically leave every half hour from Playa del Carmen and arrive at San Miguel, the island’s main town and cruise ship port. From San Miguel, it takes roughly 20 minutes to get to Mr. Sancho’s by road. Taxis and rental scooters are easy ways to travel on the island.
When to Get There
Mr. Sancho’s Beach Club is open daily from 9am to 5pm. The park is busiest from December through April, when the weather tends to be sunny and warm. There are fewer crowds during hurricane season (May through October), but be sure to check the weather for storms.
Exploring Cozumel’s Coral Reefs
Cozumel is best known for its expansive coral reefs, some of the largest in the world. Paradise Reef and Palancar Reef are ideal spots for novice divers and snorkelers due to their shallow depth, and offer a chance to glimpse sea turtles, colorful fish, towering coral spires, and gently waving sea fans.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Playa Palancar
- Palancar Reef
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Columbia Reef
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Cozumel Cruise Port
- Tormentos Reef
- El Mirador Lookout
- Punta Sur Eco Beach Park (Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve)
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park