Top Cozumel Classes & Workshops
20 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "Great experience to see how they live. Carlos showed us around his farm and all of the plants and animals that he has. He used the plants that he had to make us drinks and food. We throughly enjoyed our time!"
* A traveler said: "Josefina was a fabulous instructor. We made and ate authentic Mexican dishes. We highly recommend this cooking class as part of your Cozumel adventure."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and actually learned something. The only complaint is that our class started about 25 minutes later than what they told us. The location is a very nice and expansive complex with a beach, pool, bars, restaurants, etc."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the island, and Mario was most friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would use them again."
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely awesome. The snorkeling was incredible. The snacks and lunch were great, the ceviche was beyond words fresh and yummy. The whole experience was magical and I can't wait to do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible excursion! We were on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, and this excursion is offered on Carnival but not on Royal. So we went through Viator, and we were very pleased! The included snorkeling was incredible, and the all you can eat and drink (only during lunch) was very good! The only downside was that lunch didn't start until 1 pm when the certificate said 12:00 pm. When you are one hour ahead normally, that meant having lunch at 2 pm EST when we normally eat at 12 pm EST. The sea lion show was so much fun, but we had to do the 1 pm sea lion show because the 12 pm time was for a private tour. That caused us to eat lunch at 1:30 pm when we thought we were eating at 12 pm. We are definitely booking this tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the wall diving as the current meant less effort to dive. More snacks during the surface interval would have been nice though."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in Cozumel . Great captain and great crew-very accommodating and a pleasure to talk with. Had a fantastic time snorkeling. Saw schools of fish, turtles, sting rays and starfish. Great way to spend 4 hours and relax in Cozumel. Served a fantastic homemade guacamole and salsa. Coincides with most cruise ship dockings. Spend your money on this tour and you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Lalo made the experience memorable, fun and highly entertaining. After learning how to make 3 fresh Mexican salsa's, you will never buy salsa out of a jar in your local supermarket. Especially the guacamole. Learned basic salsa steps, met and made friends plus the facility is excellent. Can't go wrong."
* A traveler said: "Fairly small group (7 total) that made it very personal & intimate of a tour. We learned a lot of the history of cocoa & the process used, etc. loved their photographer who took great angeled shots & professional looks throughout the whole process. Their flavors were amazing & the vanilla honey was something I could not leave without!!"
* A traveler said: "We took this class last week and had a great time as well as learning several things! We took the class with a great couple from Arizona and really enjoyed their company. The time in the market was also very informative! I am looking forward to getting their cookbook when it comes out. I must also say there was plenty to both eat and drink. Kevin also took us to the rum company after the class. That was great too! I had to bring some home!! I highly recommend this class."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- El Cedral
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Palancar Reef
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Columbia Reef
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Santa Rosa Wall
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Tormentos Reef
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands