Top Cozumel Food & Drink
46 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Geraldo was an amazing guide and took us to places you can’t find on the internet and everything was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience to see how they live. Carlos showed us around his farm and all of the plants and animals that he has. He used the plants that he had to make us drinks and food. We throughly enjoyed our time!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and actually learned something. The only complaint is that our class started about 25 minutes later than what they told us. The location is a very nice and expansive complex with a beach, pool, bars, restaurants, etc."
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Josefina was a fabulous instructor. We made and ate authentic Mexican dishes. We highly recommend this cooking class as part of your Cozumel adventure."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food, drink, and service! Very enjoyable day! Only complaint was there was no beach. The sand next to the water was chaise lounges. Had to say “excuse me” to scoot through between the lounges to get to the water. That was a bummer. Other than that, it was FANTASTIC!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "My 3yo daughter and I had a great time at the water park. The cabana was ideal for us, and so reasonably priced. She loved the water park area, and the buffet was great. As well, the shuttle service from the port was great. Will definitely return when we revisit."
* A traveler said: "Will definitely be doing this again. Food was amazing and service was superb. This would be an excellent excursion if on a cruse."
* A traveler said: "Fairly small group (7 total) that made it very personal & intimate of a tour. We learned a lot of the history of cocoa & the process used, etc. loved their photographer who took great angeled shots & professional looks throughout the whole process. Their flavors were amazing & the vanilla honey was something I could not leave without!!"
* A traveler said: "Lalo made the experience memorable, fun and highly entertaining. After learning how to make 3 fresh Mexican salsa's, you will never buy salsa out of a jar in your local supermarket. Especially the guacamole. Learned basic salsa steps, met and made friends plus the facility is excellent. Can't go wrong."
* A traveler said: "We took this class last week and had a great time as well as learning several things! We took the class with a great couple from Arizona and really enjoyed their company. The time in the market was also very informative! I am looking forward to getting their cookbook when it comes out. I must also say there was plenty to both eat and drink. Kevin also took us to the rum company after the class. That was great too! I had to bring some home!! I highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "During Covid, private tours are the way to go. Plus, you control what you do and see. The tequila tasting was great and the tour guide knew if a small village that had great prices on souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and showed us a great time. Beach stops , bar stops we’re lots of fun, would do this again in a heartbeat 😊😊"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with this boat Dani and Luis were both awesome! Highly recommend an activity while in Cozumel or Playa Del Carmen."
* A traveler said: "Had a awesome time! The excursion was everything advertised and then some!! Our guide Ruy Medina is the man! Somehow he managed to get us into not one, but THREE tequila tastings - at three different locations! Boss excursion at a beautiful location!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- El Cedral
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Tormentos Reef
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Columbia Reef
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Palancar Reef
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands