Top Cyclades Islands Seasonal & Special Occasions
94 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "This was without question the most memorable experience of what was an amazing week in Santorini. The hosts create a very fun and relaxed atmosphere while creating a tremendous educational experience. Can’t recommend highly enough. We will attend again if we are fortunate enough to return to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The entire crew was nothing short of stellar. Professional, friendly and even had gum for my wife who was a bit uneasy at one moment. Skip the party cruise and go for this semi exclusive experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent yacht in very good condition, sailed most of the way, not crowded, good food and wine. Beautiful secluded bay for snorkeling and swimming. Delos is extraordinary - much larger than I had imagined. Crew very hospitable and friendly. Very good value for money."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Chef Kleanthis at the Kokkano. Well prepared with the food preparations and a delicious meal. My only comment is we needed to have a glass of wine as part of the Class and Dinner. Would have been much better to have eaten each of the courses as prepared. Still one of the best cooking classes we have attended around the world."
* A traveler said: "Santorini was beautiful! Michael, our Guide, was great! Great suggestions and flexible! We had an amazing time. A must see island. Thanks Michael!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fascinating and our guide was excellent. She was so knowledgeable. Getting our tickets was frustrating; I waited in line for 20 minutes in the sun, then was told to go to another window where I was told to get back in line for another 20+ wait as the line had grown very long."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend if you’re a couple wanting to do something unique. Cooking was so fun and wine tasting was great. Everyone was so lovely and looked after us. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was great! Easily accessible, the food was good, the boat had plenty of room and the sunset was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Nikos and he was absolutely wonderful! Very comfortable, luxurious van and he seemed so genuinely excited to show us around the island. We already had a general idea of what we wanted to see but didn't know how to put it altogether but Nikos already had a plan that included all the major sights and gave us a few options of some extra activities we could do if we had the time. While giving us some time to walk around Oia, Nikos went ahead and called a very popular winery/museum to make reservations for us for a wine tasting. The experience was awesome and not something we would have thought to do if he had not suggested it. I would 100% recommend this experience to anyone traveling to Santorini. 10/10 experience. Ask for Nikos!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour guide who brought us everywhere we wanted to go!! Lunch near the black sand beach for best gyros! Dinner reservations on Amoudi bay at Dimetrios Taverna ! At sunset. Most incredible area yo not be missed !"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional trip! The hosts were genuinely kind and knowledgeable and the BBQ lunch was delicious. We had a beautiful day sailing around the caldera and swimming. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The crew is great. The cata is comfortable and very clean. Food was good. The views and the sunset are amazing. Diving with the fishes was really nice."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the singing and dancing performance of this crew! It was a lot of fun to join in a celebration and even get to smash plates and dance ourselves. It was a highlight of our trip to Santorini! Bravo to the actors."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. Vicky and Dimitri were great, very friendly, courteous. Incredible experience. Will recommend them 100%."
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Max was awesome and made you feel comfortable. Very fast receiving pictures we had them before we even returned home! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "This crew and the day they created for us in “paradise” was unforgettable. The food was excellent too!"
* A traveler said: "Great overall. Crew, boat, food, and program, the whole thing. Just enough people not to feel to crowded."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia