Top Dalmatia Classes & Workshops
27 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "it was pretty fun, they transported us to the camping coast in Split. to try this port in a safer area. The tour guides were very friendly, and the night scenery from the water was beautiful. :)"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip out to the caves and islands. Great group on the boat so we had an even better time ! ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "Drago was such an amazing host and teacher. My favorite part of the trip was picking our ingredients in the market for our meal. I really enjoyed learning the dishes and having all around fun in the kitchen laughing and cooking. He really represents this school well and I have a new love for Croatian people."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! The highlight of our trip. The hosts were impeccable and learning about farm to table in Croatia was amazing. Loved touring the farm, seeing the garden, and getting close to the animals. Wine was great, food was even better!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day we had. My friend an I were only in Split for a few days and this was the first activity we carried out. By far exceeded our expectations. Definitely recommend to anyone considering travelling here and want a quick day out."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, an amazing experience. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and catered the tour to us. The cooking class and food was the best!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Just exceptional … must do in Zadar With my two young adult children… really fantastic tour of the city, markets and an amazing culinary experience. My two young kids loved the hands on approach to cooking."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience, and opportunity, to get to experience the true Croatian culture, and to learn some of their heritage. You can never really enjoy a nation, till you've tasted your way through it. Looking forward to doing this again, the next time we come through. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Mljet Island
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Temple of Jupiter
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Bacina Lakes (Bacinska Jezera)
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Church of St. Donatus
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Bene Beach
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Roski Waterfall (Roski Slap)
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria