Top Dalmatia Cultural Tours
485 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with plenty information, guide was great and the structure of the tour was great. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour with our guide Branko! 1.5 hours is not enough to learn everything about Dubrovnik so would recommend doing a couple of tours. We usually do free walking tours (and tip!) but we're glad we did this as the group size was about 10, whereas the free tours had 20/30 people. Thanks Branko!"
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Very nice walking tour of the fortress and the Old Town within the City Walls. Our tour guide was very informative and showed us the photos corresponding with the films. I really enjoyed this tour. At the end, we got to play with made believe weapons used in the film, it was fun. I even walked down the "shame" stairs!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. The choice and timings of activities were great and the wine tasting was a lovely end and great fun. Nina was an excellent guide throughout who was full of knowledge and made the day a fun and enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, I believe his name was Goran (I think) but very entertaining & hilarious. He is also very knowledgeable about the history of Old town not only Game of Thrones. Highly recommend this to any GOT fans"
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country, guide and driver were helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Cities were beautiful and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! A must for Game of Thrones fans or casual viewers! Our guide had a great sense of humor and some fun “insider” anecdotes as an extra on GOT. The tour was a lot of fun and a great into to this beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn’t of asked for better guides. Going into a foreign country they made us feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "Great value. Was a full day trip that was timed really well ensuring you got to spend enough time doing each activity. Highlights were blue caves and swimming at Stiniva Cove."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trek to Bosnia - Sonia, our tour guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a Mostar local. It is a 12 hour journey all together but certainly did not feel that way. Waterfalls are something you DONT want to miss"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. Guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Driver was professional. Guided tour of Mostar was very informative with a friendly informative guide. Would recommend to everyone ."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tour guide called Tanya, she give us a very good tour which plenty of detail about her city but she also made it very interesting as she knows the city so well."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Ivor was super knowledgeable and we felt safe and in good hands the whole time. Really great instructor and person made the experience so good it felt like we were hanging out with a local friend. 5 star!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Ancient Ruins
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Factory Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Telascica Nature Park
- Bene Beach
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- St. Mark’s Cathedral (Korcula Cathedral)
- Bisevo Blue Cave (Modra Spilja)
- Temple of Jupiter
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Zadar Roman Forum
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
- Mljet Island
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje)
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria