Top Dalmatia Dining Experiences
54 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Just exceptional … must do in Zadar With my two young adult children… really fantastic tour of the city, markets and an amazing culinary experience. My two young kids loved the hands on approach to cooking."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Ivor was super knowledgeable and we felt safe and in good hands the whole time. Really great instructor and person made the experience so good it felt like we were hanging out with a local friend. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "Food, history and views. Well worth the money and a bargain if that! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Really nice relaxing tour of the 3 islands, great value for money with proper lunch and drinks included free onboard. The shipwreck was interesting as you could actually stand on it! Boat departs at 9:30 (as it says on the listing) but it is better to get there at 9am to secure your spot."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, not too many people on board. Staff were all charming and lunch was delicious! Highly recommended, by far the best boat trip in Split."
* A traveler said: "It was a relaxing and great trip. I wasn't sure at first what to do during the 1h stop at the small village, but the water was calling everywhere to jump in, it was one of the best spots. Sailing with sail in the afternoon was the best thing ever."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "Very indivudual service on this cozy boat. Plenty of time for sightseeing und swimming. Good communication before the trip. There was plenty to drink on board and lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Very good service , the blue lagoon is like paradise with crystal water, the lunch is decent & there’s a bar that you can buy a drink from. The village at Solta is beautiful & we had delicious ice cream in one of its cafes. I recommend this tour for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful landscape. Islands are charming. Lunch very good. Crew did the best to make us feel good. It is worth to take the tour. Strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, an amazing experience. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and catered the tour to us. The cooking class and food was the best!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find although I did have to ask for clarification as the link for google maps did nothing work. Large catamaran with some nets up front. It’s as described, free basic drinks all day and some food pops up occasionally. Watermelon, a chicken salad and some cake."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was amazing We stopped at amazing spots. The water was beautiful to take a little break to swim The food was delicious as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- St. Mark’s Cathedral (Korcula Cathedral)
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Telascica Nature Park
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Dominican Monastery
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Malo Grablje
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Cathedral of St. Stephen (Hvar Cathedral)
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Elaphite Islands
- Bacvice Beach
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria