Top Dalmatia Observation Decks
11 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day . Great captain and company. Wonderful experience which I wish I could repeat over and over again."
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide and Tour. Super River. Compared to other Daytrips really valuable. 30 People on the Tour, and 5 Tours in parallel, but still in harmony with nature."
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide - it was very interesting listening to him. Very comfortable bus. We had really great time."
* A traveler said: "Very beutiful nature with small lakes on different levels with watefalls beteween them and water poring through cracks in the rocks of limestone. The water in the lakes are cristal clear. A fantastic tour walking through this park. Our very competent and nice guide Ante made this a fantastic tour."
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip from Zadar
- SAKARUN BEACH & SUNKEN SHIP SNORKELING, Small Groups - max 12ppl, All-Inclusive
- Plitvice lakes excursion , no guide ,no group , entrance ticket not included, simple and cheap
- Krka Waterfalls Excursion from Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Tour from Zadar - simple, comfortable and safe
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria