Top Dalmatia Tickets & Passes
34 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Walking the old walls of Dubrovnik is a must do. You get a whole different view of the city from up there. My teenage daughters and I all enjoyed it very much. There can be a bit of climbing but it’s quite manageable. The views of the old town and sea made it all worthwhile!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "I have heard good things about this but it was definitely better than expected - everyone was super friendly, plenty of drinks and really good fun! They also provide you with pizza halfway through the night (which was nice slightly salty) and encourage drinking games.. one of the messiest nights and good value for money"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Land was very friendly and a lot of fun. She tailored her skill level to ours and made sure we stopped for paddle breaks along the way. The scenery and snorkeling were also wonderful."
* A traveler said: "The transfer service was great. It was on-time and safe, which was all I could really ask for. Keep in mind that you still have to buy a ticket for the National Park, which you can do at the travel agency prior to departing. This is an unguided tour, so you meet your group, travel together, then the leader gave us a quick rundown of how he thought we should approach the hiking route to avoid the crowds, and then we were on our own. Viator has several addresses on the emailed ticket of where to meet if you opt to not get picked up and one of them is wrong. So, make sure you just google Jadera Booking’s address to get you to the right place in the morning."
* A traveler said: "National park is excellent. Must see but no necessary to join in the walking tour in a town. Very boring."
* A traveler said: "Number one national park of Croatia for me! I loved it. Even though because of dryness, some cascades were loyer in water. Also The restaurant in the park"foot in water" is unique! Excellent food made by the restaurant family themselves. So Nice people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip from Zadar
- Dubrovnik Super Saver: Mt Srd Cable Car Ride plus Old Town and City Walls Walking Tour
- Skip the Line: Etnoland EXPERIENCE Ticket -Audio Tour-
- Dubrovnik Super Saver: Old Town Walking Tour plus Sea Kayak and Snorkeling
- Museum of Illusions Split Admission Ticket
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- Bacina Lakes (Bacinska Jezera)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
- Church of St. Donatus
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Konavle Valley
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Fort Bokar
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Museum of Illusions
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Love Stories Museum
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Elaphite Islands
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria