Top Dalmatia Tours by Duration
495 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip! Davor is really experienced and caring sailor. He took us to many hidden beautiful places, we went to 4 beautiful places to swim. The lunch was also very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Super Guide and Tour. Super River. Compared to other Daytrips really valuable. 30 People on the Tour, and 5 Tours in parallel, but still in harmony with nature."
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "Very beutiful nature with small lakes on different levels with watefalls beteween them and water poring through cracks in the rocks of limestone. The water in the lakes are cristal clear. A fantastic tour walking through this park. Our very competent and nice guide Ante made this a fantastic tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "Such beautiful lakes, a great excursion which was well organised and a lot of fun. Highly recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day . Great captain and company. Wonderful experience which I wish I could repeat over and over again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour...Our guide Roko and skipper KiKi were great! Gave us great facts about every place we visited and made sure we were always having a great time."
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide (Josipa) was great. The tour was well timed so that you could spend enough time on each activity."
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff, great value for money. You get a full service package incl. Pick up, drinks, lunch and short explanations around the islands. The islands are nice, walk for some great views, lunch was sufficient and we had a wholesome relaxed day:)"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country, guide and driver were helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Cities were beautiful and well worth the visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip from Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Tour from Zadar - simple, comfortable and safe
- Half-Day Guided Zrmanja Canoe Safari
- Plitvice lakes excursion , no guide ,no group , entrance ticket not included, simple and cheap
- Plitvice Lakes N.P. Bus Tour from Zadar with Skip-the-Line
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria