Top Dana Point Tours by Duration
13 results | All Dana Point Tours
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to have over an hour of continuous action seeing Twitch the humpback whale, hundreds of dolphins swimming along with the boat, and sea lions. The boat is spacious and Captain Steve, Nona, and the crew promoted a laid back, interactive atmosphere. I'm very happy we chose to do this."
* A traveler said: "The wine tasting, ambiance, and trip around the harbor were relaxing. All of it was elevated with a sunset. Just the right amount of time to be on the water. Easy access for boarding and parking."
* A traveler said: "Lou are travel guide was excellent. He made me and my husband 1st trip to California great. Lou was very knowledgeable about California. We were able to visit the Farmers Market to eat and shop."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed a full day tour that went through the entire city and we saw all of the iconic and interesting sites the city had to offer and also stopped at the Original Farmer's Market for lunch. This is a family run business and you're taken care of and treated like you're part of the family. Anthony and Joseph were very accomodating and adjusted their schedule because of our flights. Very nice excursion day and very nice people to deal with. I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We were so happy with this great experience! Our driver was so fun and professional and the wineries were perfect. I would definitely recommend this for a day trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Joseph was brilliant driver and tour guide .what I liked most is that friendly environment it was like you tour with your family and someone knew where to go and the history behind them. Brilliant. Joseph thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Victoria Beach in Laguna was breathtaking. My husband and I loved this tour. There was so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed our kayak and rocky beach hike tour. Mike did a great job. Took a kayak into the ocean, up close and personal with the sea lions. Very cool"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services