Top Dubrovnik Extreme Sports
57 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was a ton of fun and our tour guide was very helpful in teaching beginners how to ATV. Be ware to wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and shoes that you won’t need to wear again the rest of the trip because you will get wet and dirty (but it’s totally worth it)."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out! Really enjoyed the kayaking and cycling as well as the amazing fish restaurant. Our guide Myladin was great. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Baranko our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. The microphone headsets were terrific!"
* A traveler said: "Walking the old walls of Dubrovnik is a must do. You get a whole different view of the city from up there. My teenage daughters and I all enjoyed it very much. There can be a bit of climbing but it’s quite manageable. The views of the old town and sea made it all worthwhile!"
* A traveler said: "The experience as a whole was excellent and Eddin in particular did a wonderful job in managing the group with great positivity and maintaining is energy and enthusiasm."
* A traveler said: "Our walking tour with Vesna was a perfect introduction to Dubrovnik! She was so kind and knowledgeable, and we learned something new about the history and culture of the city around every corner."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour, the tour guide Barbara was very knowledgeable and super polite! We had reserved for the afternoon and they were super flexible to change to the morning."
* A traveler said: "I think the best part of the tour was Tea! She guided with expertise and excitement!!! Walking tours are hard on me but I carried on because of her great narration. She’s a gem!!! Dubrovnik is magical!!!"
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and the food was delicious. Anna gave us lots of honest recommendations and tips which we appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Karmen was amazing. Very knowledgeable guide and very skillful managing teenagers...had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This was, by far, one of the best tours we took in Dubrovnik. Our boat crew was amazing, very fun and nice. The color of the water and the caves were amazing! They provided us with food as well as plenty of liquids (sodas, juices, water, etc) to keep us hydrated. We really had a great time. Will take this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and way to see the best view points of Dubrovnik. Our guide was very informative and provided us with snippets of history at each stop. He even went the extra mile to drop us off at our hotel at the end of the trip. Would highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. Philip was an excellent guide and we loved seeing the Green cave. This trip is definitely worth doing!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Pickup was on time. Captain was personable and responsive to requests - very knowledgeable. We loved being in a very small group (the two of us plus captain) and could decided how long to stay at each stop. Good value for money. Would recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great and very informative. The scenery on the drive was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed the traditional food provided, just wish we had had the opportunity for some photo breaks on the drive along the Piva river."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was really fun. It is a workout but not too much if you are in average shape. The guides were good and the views of Dubrovnik were amazing. Make sure and bring water shoes the beach stop is a rocky beach and not easy to walk on. We laughed the whole time and we will never forget it."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Kojan Koral to do the Buggy Safari was perfect fun. It was easy to organise and book, and their staff were more than accommodating. It was my first visit to Dubrovnik with my friends and we wanted to do something unforgettable, and this experience did far more than exceeded our expectations. They picked four of us up from our hotel in Dubrovnik and drove us to the beautiful Kojan Koral which is a ranch with horses in the countryside. Pero, the owner, met us with a smile as we arrived and took us through a thorough safety briefing, ensuring we were all confident and able to drive the Buggy. We booked one Buggy for four of us and had the option to swap passenger and driver throughout the safari. During the whole two hours spent in the Buggy we drove through rocky terrain, muddy swamps, cool rivers, forest paths as well as a long open plain where we were able to let loose and drive the Buggy as fast as you wanted to. On the half way we had a break in the rustic looking village where we had about half an hour to visit a museum or go for some drinks in a bar. Pero took photos of us throughout the experience and then sent them to our phones. Upon arriving back at the ranch, we were greeted with fruits, water and red and white wine that was local. If you are a group of friends like we were or a family of four I highly recommend this tour. We were able to enjoy ourselves on maximum while seeing the wild countryside of Dubrovnik we wouldn’t otherwise get to see. It was a day to remember. Thank you Kojan Koral for this experience."
* A traveler said: "We were a group of 13 and Tarik, our tour organizer was great a accommodating our hotel needs with our odd number. The hotel was centrally located in Mostar, making it an easy 5 min walk to old town. He also recommended places to eat and made reservations so that the restaurants could accommodate our big group. He also offered some great optional tours that my group would enjoy doing (which we did). The tour was a great mix of free time and scheduled. I highly recommend this private tour and Tarik to anyone that would like to see Bosnia in a more personalized tour."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience ! Great view over sea and mountain Very good equipement, reassuring guide providing many explanation, highly safe I recommend 200% !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Revelin Fortress
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Elaphite Islands
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Dominican Monastery
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Love Stories Museum
- Konavle Valley
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Stradun (Placa)
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island