Top Dubrovnik Fun & Games
17 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Ivor was super knowledgeable and we felt safe and in good hands the whole time. Really great instructor and person made the experience so good it felt like we were hanging out with a local friend. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "Tia was excellent guide, very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Dubrovnik is an amazing city. The gondola ride was exciting"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour with a knowledgeable guide and a great way of seeing the larger area of Dubrovnik. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes adventure and learning about the history of the local area."
* A traveler said: "Our experience was amazing. The skipper Filip was attentive to our need and pleasant guy. The sunset on Dubvronik was so beautiful. On board you can find everything to have wonderful moment. The trip worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! The highlight of our trip. The hosts were impeccable and learning about farm to table in Croatia was amazing. Loved touring the farm, seeing the garden, and getting close to the animals. Wine was great, food was even better!"
* A traveler said: "Drazen and Ivo were great guides and the trip was well organized but relaxed. The kayaks were new and everything went perfectly. The scenery was spectacular and we had two nice swims, with everything at a leisurely pace."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Became a private tour due to current situation but much appreciated that they kept our booking. Guide was great and answer any questions and made sure we had sufficient time at the stops."
* A traveler said: "Our walking tour with Vesna was a perfect introduction to Dubrovnik! She was so kind and knowledgeable, and we learned something new about the history and culture of the city around every corner."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We enjoyed every minute we spent in there. We were two players and we were struggling at the beginning but at the end - just perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dominican Monastery
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Love Stories Museum
- Fort Bokar
- Mljet Island
- Stradun (Placa)
- Revelin Fortress
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Konavle Valley
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island